11. Waking up the feelings

・✫・゜・。

.・✫・゜・。.

"See Lia, we are friends!" Both said together and glared at each other.

Oh how much fake it was actually.

Lia smiled and hugged both of them again. She was happy knowing she was the reason they were still not killing each other. She wasn't dumb, she could see them lying to her. They were never friends. She knew it from the moment they met, from her 7 year old self.

But still she was happy, at least she was being useful to someone.

After pulling away from the big sibling hug she smiled again and a tear fell from her eyes.

"Hey Lia! Why are you crying baby? We are really friends!" Taehyung exclaimed as he kneeled and hugged her again.

"Yes Lia! Jungkook and Taehyung brothers are friends for forever!" Jungkook says even though he despise this sentence the most.

"I'm not crying for that... I just miss my momma and papa" Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and for the first time in a while they didn't glare.

Their eyes softened as they looked at each other. The look they shared was full of sympathy.

"They are in a great place now. And they would hate to see you cry like this! Isn't my Lia a strong girl?" Taehyung glowed as he pinched her cheeks making her smile.

"Yes, and moreover those fucking bastards who killed them are long killed too. You have nothing to worry about Lia!" Jungkook says before Taehyung kicks his legs hardly making Jungkook to mouth an ouch.

"How many fucking times have I told you not to curse in front of her?"

"What the hell did you do just now then?" Jungkook hissed as he punched Taehyung's stomach lightly making the male glare at him.

"Stop it guys. I know those bad guys are dead now. But don't talk about them...." Lia retorted, wiping her tears.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung sighed knowing how much it hurts Lia whenever they talk about the past.

It had been only one week since they found Lia. As they were both still young, they couldn't just take her home with them. Moreover, their mafia parents wouldn't be too happy about it either.

So they kept her in Jungkook's hideout with a nanny to look after her. needless to say, they both were still very rich in that young age.

Lia didn't want to stay with a nanny. She wanted to stay with the boys but the situation didn't let that happen.

Time was passing fast but Jungkook and Taehyung didn't forget the promise they made to the seven year old girl.

They would hunt down the murderers of her parents.