Chapter 13- I did feel alone.

I stand in the same spot staring at the masks, this are the masks that gives your memories back. But if they are here, they must be the ones who take your memories away. I walk over to the bed in the corner and lay down.

Will they make Teresa and I telepathy, again?

Will Newt get depressed again and jump of the wall?

Will I ever remember anything I know now, again?

I lay down on my back, thinking about life in the Maze, until I hear the door open, it is Minho.

"Hey," I say

"Hi," he sounds angry.

"Feel better?"

"Really? Why would I? We are all going back into the stupid shucking Maze, of course I'm not better," he snaps, I meant after having a shower. But that answer's fine.

"You stepped up, Minho"

"Yeah, I did. But only because I want to, no. I need to see Newt." He explains but I just nod. He lays down next to me and puts his head on my chest, he falls asleep, so I slowly move from under him and go onto the bed next to him.

After 30 minutes, Teresa walks in, not in a white suit but a white singlet and shorts. She walks over to me and hugs me. When I hug her back she moves a little. She looks at me in the eyes,

"What are we gonna do, Tom?" She whispers.

"I don't know. But I do know we can't get out of this bloody mess now." I explain, she just nods. I walk back to the bed and sit, she joins me and rests her head on my shoulders. I stare at her slightly her eyes closed, but she's not asleep. After 5 minutes she raised her head again to look me in the eyes, I then rest my forehead on hers.

"Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"I... I lo-love you..." She says.

"I do too," I say and she puts her lips on mine, her lips like a soft pillow. She tastes like peppermint. I stop for a second and lay down, she does too. She kisses me again. Then, we both slowly fall asleep.