Chapter 20- Get Out Of my Head!

"Get everyone here for a gathering. Now!" I hear Gally, did he and the others already come? I'm guessing so. We all go into the gathering place, The Gladers that are here for the second time facing everyone else.

"I know what you are all thinking, why are all of us at the front, right?" Minho says, staring at Newt.

"Well, we have all been here before..." Newt then says and a bunch of whispers and murmurs break out.

"STOP!" Gally shouts and the voices instantly stop, "good."

"Now, we have all been here, how do we know? We still have out memories. How? It didn't work because we have had our memories wiped once before, and it can't happen again." I speak up.

"Why don't we have our memories?" Someone shouts.

"Didn't you just hear me? We have had our minds wiped already and found out it only works once." I say, "dumb shanks." I say under my breath.

"Now, go back to your jobs," Newt says with his strong accent and Minho smiles. "We, will stay here to talk more." Everyone leaves I'm an ordinary fashioned way and then it is silence.

"Okay, what did you remember when you went to the control room?" Alby says this time.

"I saw the whole Glade. And the way out," I say standing up straight.

"What?!"

"Yeah, it is a bit different, it is a tunnel, looks maybe 2km long, I'm guessing there will be a door at the end. It is in section 8. Have any of the Runners found clues?" I say and look at Newt who's face has a look like he regrets something.

"We-we don't have any runners..." Newt speaks up. Minho and I snap our heads to Ben.

"Ben?" Minho says walking to him. "You were a runner last time why-" but Ben cuts him off.

"I didn't want to be stung again and then banished."

"You wouldn't attack me again, because of that." I interrupt them.

"No, but I would have attacked someone by chance. Who knows," bens voice not showing any emotions.

"Thomas, Minho, are you guys going to go looking for section 8?" Chuck finally speaks.

"I am," we both say. "We will start tomorrow. It may take a couple days, so we can map it out and what not," Minho says and I nod.

Hello? I hear a voice in my head, Teresa. I concentrate as hard as I can to answer her. Yes, I can hear you. Simon? Can you hear me? I close my eyes, it feels like forever since we have been telepathy, and I need to now concentrate. Who- who are you?! Why are you in my head?! GET OUT! Simon finally shouts and I start to get a head ache.

"Thomas?" I hear another voice in my head. I try talking to who ever said it and them realise it was Newt who said it aloud.

"Uh?" I open my eyes and blink away the blur.

"Are you okay?" He says, he voice crackling. I can see the scar on his ear from where I shot him.

"Ah- yeah, sorry..." I look at Teresa who is trying to concentrate too, then she speaks. Try not make them know you are talking in your head! She says and laughs aloud. And you try not laugh out loud. I reply to her.

"Let's get working, to our original jobs we had," Alby says leaving the room, soon everyone but Minho, Newt and I are left. Then I leave.

The next chapter will be from Minho's POV, and do you guys want Minewt to happen? I have ideas. PLEASE COMMENT!