Chapter 14- The Beetle Blade.

TERESA'S POV.

I wake up and notice that Tom still has his arms around my waist, I smile at that. Minho is still asleep, so I decide to just lay down looking at the white roof that has the same masks that were used to bring my memories back, but these are obviously for taking your memories away, printed in the mask and the sides of the beds is 'WICKED' of course. They mark all their shit, don't they?

I spot a bug type thing in the corner of the room, that also has 'WICKED' along it. I remember what they are, they are Beetle Blades. WICKED use them as a severity camera. I stand up and slowly walk to it, as I get closer I don't see the red laser coming out of its eyes, when I'm close enough, I dive for it and pick it up. It isn't even turned on I don't think. I take it back to one of the beds and put it on its back, akin the bottom looks like one of those plate things that is in a computer. I try take it apart but I need a screw driver, so I pull the head off so I know it won't move, I put it in my pocket.

I hear a noise and look at the now open door, Gally walks in. He is wearing the same thing as Tom and Minho, a white suit, but somehow Gally looks pretty good in it.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey," I say, "can't believe we are back in these stupid outfits and back in this hell town."

"I know, but... I guess we have a reason..." He says pausing.

"Newt..." We both say at the exact same time. He points to my pocket, I look down, and realised that the Beetle Blade made my pocket fat.

"Oh. Yeah, I found a non-active Beetle Blade, decided to take it' head off and keep it, so I am soon take it apart."

"Uh-ha." He says raising one eyebrow and lowering the other brow. I just nod. Soon, the door re-opens and it is Brenda who walks in, she is wearing the same as me.