Chapter 16- More Siblings?

Before I could ask Teresa, the food came in. The plates had name on them, I took the orange plate that says 'Thomas' and Teresa has a green one that says 'Teresa'.
On each plate is carrots, potato, egg and bacon, and we all have a drink of not so cold water. I take a bit of carrot and some egg and shovel it into my mouth. Drink. Bacon. Egg. Potato. Carrot. Repeat.

Once everyone is done, we all stack the plates. Then a boy walked in, his hair grey and messy kind looks like Ratman well Janson. "Hello, my name is Valentine. I am here to escort you to the Control Room, and that is because, we would like you to see the Glade, The Maze and everyone in it." He starts, "please form one line." He finishes. I go at the front, he puts hand cuffs on myself, Minho and Teresa. No one else.

We file out one-by-one, walking through the Maze like corridors of WICKED. After 5 minutes we reach two doors and walk in. It is a huge room, has a couple dozen monitors, each a view of The Glade and The Maze. In the middle are projectors, that are showing the faces and names of The Gladers, the age, family members, and if they are immune or not. I scan the room and realise that Simon and Brenda and some others are gone."Where is Simon and Brenda?" I ask Jace and he just smiles and says, "the other control room looking at group B."

I scan the projected names and stop at a boy named 'Miguel' he looks like my dad.

Age: 15

Parents: Renee and Max

Status: alive

Munie or non-munie: munie

Then I stop my glaze at siblings. Two names made my heart sink;

Siblings: Thomas, Simon (alive in A) and Cresseda (alive in B)

I have yet ANOTHER brother? And a sister? Simon- he will meet her. But won't meet Miguel who is our "brother".

I tap Minho with both hands because the cuffs, and point to Miguel. He give a very confused look. "Siblings: Thomas, Simon and Cresseda" he mumbles. I nod. Then Teresa comes over. She spots it too. "Simon mentioned two names earlier; Miguel and Cresseda. I wondered why and now I understand."

"You understand. I DON'T."