Chapter 24- Map it.

Minho slams his back onto the grassy ground and covers his face with his hands. I bury my face in my shirt.

"We have to map it." Minho says finally standing up, strafing himself.

"Yeah, let's go." I stand up too quickly and feel dizzy. We both walk silently to the map room, having to walk through the grave yard with bones and dirt. When we get there we grab a piece of paper each and a pen. I draw my section;

Day: 1

Section: 1

Date: Friday 18th April.

And then I draw the map that I remembered. It takes a while to finish all the straight lines and then I put it in the box.

"We need 6 more runners, the Maze changes every day, so we won't have the maps from section 3 to 8. If it is a code, then we won't get the code." I tell him.

"Well, we have to have Ben. We will see who else is good for it." He replies. I walk out, to some of the other boys I haven't spoken to yet.

"Any runners?" I ask, at first no one answers and then, at least 10 put their hands up. "Good, that was easy. I have to talk to Minho, Ben, follow me." I say, I walk away not turning back to see if Ben is following. "Minho?"

"What?" Minho says harshly.

"We have 10 volunteers and we also have Ben," at that his head snaps up.

"Okay, maybe some can pair up? If they all want to be a runner, they are gonna have to pair up," Minho says smiling.

"Good that," I start and then pause. "I will alway do 1, and you can do 2, Ben can do 3. We will pair up the others tonight." Ben nods slowly and walks to get the weapons holder.

"We only have 3," he says holding up his one.

"Don't worry, I know how to make them. I need scissors, twin and some leather I guess." I walk away, "I will make them tonight if you can find the things I need!" I shout and walk to Teresa.