Chapter 15- The Groups.

THOMAS POV-

I wake up to hearing Gally and Teresa talking, I keep my eyes closed, so they don't know I am awake.

"Do you think Tom will remember Simon?" Teresa says.

"Like they said, Simon will be put in Brenda's group and Thomas in ours," he pauses for a moment, "Brenda? No matter what, promise me you will protect Simon for us, but most important, you must swear to protect him for Thomas."

"I promise, Gally." Brenda says, and that moment I hear the door open, I slowly open my eyes to peek who it is, Simon. He is wearing a grey suit. That's weird, probably because he is new? I don't know.

As I sit up, Teresa, Gally, Brenda and Simon all look at me, worried.

"What?" I ask, my eye brows lowered.

"Nothing," Gally says. Frypan walks in about 20 minutes after Simon did and about 9 more came in every 20 minutes.

Finally Paige walks in with a folder that has a lot of messy papers inside. She sits down at the desk at the very front of the room and pulls out the papers.

"Hello, welcome back. As for Simon, welcome," she says smiling, "so, tonight, you will all put the masks that are above the beds on, during the night when it is done, we will take two people at a time and fix you up, like put the chip in your head, Teresa, Thomas AND Simon will be telepathy. But Thomas and Simon won't know they are twins." She pauses to catch her breathe, "when you are all done, you will be put in the box, instead of one at a time, 2 go up, The Glade is a bit different but the Maze is exactly the same, there are 3 boxes around the Glade, so 6 at a time."

She pauses once again ad changes the sheet, "in group A, we have Minho, Gally, Thomas, Teresa, Frypan and the new member, Leon. Group B, we have Brenda, Simon, Rose, Lynn, And Danielle." She changes the sheet again, "telepathy group includes; Teresa, Thomas and Simon. Seeing you all are immune, I can tell you this; no one, not even Newt, has The Flare, nor can get it, thank you!" She stands up and leaves as she reaches the door, she turns back, "food will be here in 2 minutes," then she is gone.

I realise that I haven't eaten in a while, so I take a seat on my bed and sit up. I then spot something in the corner, it is shimmering, like-like a force field. I walk to it, when I am close to it, I notice that I can see through the wall, I see the weapons room, a room like a hospital and then a room with a box, The Glade box.

Would anyone else be able to see through this wall?