17| "You can't get 400 mil because you're gonna go kill fish?"

"Look, he'll come around, alright? It's... He's doing a JJ thing" John B said to try and calm us down.

"Do you think he'll go home?" Kie asked.
"There's about a 0% chance that JJ goes home," Pope said but I shook my head.

"If he's using the money for restitution then he'd bring it to his dad. I was at his house after his dad beat him. He kept calling JJ worthless and asking him how he'd pay it. I think he'd try and use it to prove himself to his dad" I suggested.

"It's too dangerous to pawn this thing off piecemeal. So our best bet is to go down there and get the rest of it. Bring it all up at once. Put it in a safe or a vault or something. I don't really know but just until we can find someone who won't rip us off. I can figure it out tonight, get it done, and we can be out there as early as tomorrow morning" Pope said to us.

"Alright. Let's go" John B laughed.

"What about that thing with my dad?" Sarah asked.
"Shit" he muttered as he rubbed his face.

"What thing?"

"I have to go fishing with Ward" he explained.

"You can't get 400 mil because you're gonna go kill fish?" I asked in disgust. I'm pretty sure killing fish can wait till he's a millionaire.

"Look, I have to go," John said.

"Blow it off. It's 400 million in gold!" Pope tried to persuade him.

"Make something up!" Kie suggested.

"Guys, I have to" John B stated firmly.

"Fine go fishing" Pope complained.

"We can just go tomorrow night," I said.

"And at least JJ will probably have washed up by then" Kie butted in and I nodded in agreement.

Later that day I was just hanging out with Kie and Pope and we were talking about the plan for getting the gold and what our jobs will be. Kie was thanking him for getting her and Sarah to make up.

A generator whirred on and string lights lit up around us.
"What the hell?" Pope said and put his stuff back into the truck.
"Who the hell is that?" Kie asked and we all carefully walked toward them.

JJ popped the cork out of a bottle in a big jacuzzi. He had all sorts of lights and floaties around him with tons more of lights and party supplies around the yard.

"What did you do, JJ?" Pope asked in disbelief and I just stared at JJ in shock. This definitely isn't restitution.

"I got a jet going right up my butt right now. Y'all should get in, immediately. You hear me?" he slurred as he took a drink from his bottle. He was so drunk.

"How much did this cost?" I asked instead of acknowledging his question. "Uh.. well.. with the generator, the petrol, and oh hey! Express delivery! Pretty much all of it, yep" he said and I scoffed.

"All of it?" Pope asked and he nodded, "yeah, all of it"

"You spent all the money in one day!?" I asked angrily.

"Yeah burned a hole right through my pocket but, I mean, like, come on guys, look at this. Finest in massage therapy, that's what they told me. Kie What? Can't a man have a little luxury in life?" He explained as he gestured to everything he bought.
"Come on, all this scrimpin' and scrapin'... I mean, like.. guys, you only live once, right? Enough of this emotional shit. Get in the Cat's Ass" he encouraged.

"In what?" I asked.

"In the Cat's Ass. That's what I named her. Oh! I almost forgot! Disco mode" he bragged as he flicked a switch and a disco ball turned on.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You could've paid for restitution!" I yelled in disappointment. The JJ I've seen today just isn't who I thought he was.

"Or literally given it to any charity!" Kie scolded.

"Or better yet, you could've helped us buy supplies to get the rest of the gold out of the well!" Pope chimed in.

"Okay, well you know what? I didn't do that!" JJ screamed as he stood up. My face dropped at the sight of thick bruises littering his chest. They were really bad.
"I got a hot tub! For my friends. I got a hot tub for my friends. You know what? Screw friends. I got a hot tub for my family!" He argued and I just stared at the bruises he had.

"JJ, What the hell?" Kie asked but he cut her off, "I got this for you. Guys, look what I did for you! Alright? Look at this!" He yelled shakily and I started to cry at the sight of him being so broken.

"No, you stop being emotional. It's fine, okay? I mean it's sweet right?" He asked and I immediately went over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He sobbed into my shoulder and Kie joined the hug.

"I just couldn't do it. I can't take him anymore! I was gonna kill him" he sobbed and I closed my eyes to try and stop myself from crying more. Pope joined the hug and we comforted our hurt friend as best as we could.

I told Kie and Pope that I could take care of him for the night and that we can all meet up there the next day so we can finish the pully for the well.

I took him to my house and we snuck into my room from the balcony. We hadn't really talked since we were with Kie and Pope and it was kinda awkward. He took his shirt off and sat down on the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and put on a sports bra and shorts. I pulled my hair up as I walked back into my room and over to JJ. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head down while he messed with his necklace. I stood in between his legs so he'd look up at me. His eyes were still puffy from crying but he still looked so adorable to me. I leaned down and pecked his lips softly before I pulled away. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What?" I asked.
"That's all I get?" He asked with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Back up" I whispered to him and he scooted back. I crawled onto the bed so I could sit on his lap with my legs around him. I put my hand on his cheek and connected our lips. I kissed him like it was the last time I'd ever get to see him again and he did the same. It was deep and messy but meaningful. He put his hands around my waist so he could move me on the bed. He hovered over me while we kissed and my hand was gripping onto his back. I'd never been in a situation like this before, where I actually want to have sex with someone. It was always forced but this was a time it was my own want and desire.

"I want to" I whispered to him and that's all he needed to hear to deepen our kiss and let his hand run all over my body. He pulled my shorts down and kissed along my stomach and bikini area. I was breathing heavily as his mouth pressed against me and I let out a quiet moan of pleasure. The feeling of his tongue was exhilarating. Being eaten out was something I never had done to me before and honestly I didn't really know what it was or why people did it but now that I've experienced that tingly feeling from his mouth on me made me understand what all the hype was about. It felt good.

He moved back up and sucked along my neck. He took his shorts off and aligned himself with me. He stopped to look down at me for approval.
"Yes" I breathed out and I pulled his head back down to my neck. He continued to suck along my neck and I could feel his soft, warm body on top of mine, and he caressed my thighs, while he slowly began to thrust inside of me.

A special night to remember forever.