Chapter 1

Hello, My name is Himawari Uzumaki and I come from a long line of spies. My father, Naruto Uzumaki is the director of a secret organization called Konoha. It is where the most talented and brightest minds go to protect Japanese civilians from international threats. I spent my whole life in the world of espionage and got up the ranks very quickly. Not only did I excel in hand-to-hand combat but I have a knack for technology, so in other words, I can fix or hack into any high tech devices. Yet even with all of my accomplishments, I have had to live in my big brother Boruto's shadow my whole life. He had excelled in everything he did making him somewhat of a legend behind my father and mother's accomplishments during their time as agents. He was the star and I was still considered the little princess of the organization.

Last year right when I turned twenty, a UK's secret service called MI6 took notice of my skills. They recruited me to help train special ops and be their onsite hacker during necessary missions. Even though our two organizations worked closely together my father was a little reluctant with me leaving to work in London. But I was ready to make my own legacy and I needed to prove I was no princess but a warrior.

...........................

"Okay, team! touch down in two!" The special ops commander yells over the loud sound of the helicopter as it flys through the night sky over London. "Rember MI6 wants them alive for questioning so no lethal action unless necessary!"

The five male operatives nod their heads in agreement adjusting their equipment while I finished putting back what little hair I have in a low ponytail.

"Every agency and terror cell is looking for this virus." He continues to speak as we start to clip on our harness to rappel from the chopper. "Himawari, it is your task to get into the system inside the container and verify the vial. Remember, this was a tip from an outsider so use caution because we don't know if this could be a trap." 

"Yes, Sir!" 

He smiled "alright! Let's get this going!"

After rappelling from the helicopter we landed in a remote location near a shipping yard. We slowly and quietly make our way through until we see the targeted semi-truck. We could see the large metal container being loaded into the back to be transported to a mysterious organization called Salakau, whose location is unknown. What we do know about them is that their technology is more advanced than other agencies, a step ahead. However, we had received detailed information from an undisclosed source about a programmable virus and its pickup location.

I notice a total of fifteen men, one was the driver, two putting the box in the truck, five others loading it with other cargo, and the rest holding semi-automatic gun as the lookouts. Me and two others on the team enter from the back as the rest go from the front quietly knocking out anyone that got in the way. 

"Pssst, Hima" one of my teammates quietly hisses in my ear.

I roll my eyes "What Lucis?"

He laughs lightly as I keep an eye out for the Captain. "Come on Hima, why won't you let me buy you a drink? I know a great spot called Dagar's that is near the agency so lets-"

"Seriously? you are going to do this now? In the middle of a mission?" I hiss

"Why not?"

"I told you several times I don't date blondes especially, ones with blue eyes." 

I then see the commander signal for us to move forward. I throw a small smoke grenade which causes a diversion for the rest of the team to move in.

"Hands up now!" one of my other team members yells at the enemy. It soon turned into a full-on brawl.

I quickly make my way around to the back of the truck but see one of the enemies coming at me. I jump over a crate kicking him to the floor while another guy and I are in an intense hand to hand fight. As I am dealing with this guy I can see another one come at from behind with a large knife but luckily Lucis knocks him out. I threw a hard-punching finally knocking out my guy and turn my attention to Lucis. 

"Thanks, you saved me" I said while helping him up off the ground. 

He smiled "I guess you owe me a drink now" 

*Bang* one of the enemies shot at us but we dodged it quickly. 

Lucis got serious "Go, I will take care of him" 

I nod quickly making my way toward the goal.  

Once in the back of the truck, I open the metal box and work my magic to unlocking it. showing the a small tube with a yellow liquid inside and a screen with buttons next to it. It was clear that you that the glass tube is not something you could just pick up, it was built into the case. I start pressing the buttons and within seconds the screen turned on. 

"Asset secured" I yelled out to my team and central command.

I see the commander walk-up "Perfect, let's get that and these guy out of here" pointing at some unconscious men tied up on the floor.

"Now, where do you think you are going with that?"

I looked up to see an unfamiliar older man dressed in all black bikers' suite. He looked to be in his late thirties, he was fit, tall, had tan skin, and a bit of grey in his dark shoulder-length hair.

"Freeze" the commander yells as we all quickly aim our guns at the mystery man.

He throws his hands up "Whoa, whoa, I come in peace," He says with a smirk "That is if you hand over the vial, it belongs to the Salakua."

I can tell he is studying my team and then within seconds he has taken down half of them. He moved at such inhuman speed, he was hitting, stabbing, shooting them so quickly, each of them falling within seconds. I had seen a lot of things in my time but nothing as gruesome as this.

He kicks the commander to the ground and shoots him dead. I quickly aim my pistol and shoot several rounds at the man but they just bounce off him. He then charged at me but luckily I was still in the back of the truck. I quickly shut and lock the door, then making my way to the driver seat. As I am hotwiring the vehicle I can hear him punching at the back leaving large dents.

'Damn it I need to get this out of here now' the truck soon turns on and I take off in reverse driving towards the only exit. I pass the man, he then shoots a few rounds at me causing me to swerve the truck hitting the side of the wall. The force of this causes the truck to crash into a car and then flipped on its side. 

I can feel blood trickling down my face but nows, not the time to worry about that. The man is slowly making his way towards me so I have to move quickly. I jump in the back to grab the serum but it won't budge.

"Damn it, I can't take the whole box with me it's too big"

I see on the screen 'Capsule ready for injection'

"Fuck"

...............................

No one POV

The man turns the corner of the destroyed truck to see it the back empty. Looking around for if the woman is anywhere insight but is unable to do so. He then makes his way to the targeted box holding the virus and noticed on the screen 'viral sample dispensed in subject'

"Damn it!" he yells in anger kicking the box against the truck.

Just then he noticed a survivor crawling towards a walkie talkie. He runs over, taking it away before the MI6 agent is able to call for back up.

"Who are you?" the blonde agent asks with some difficulty of breathing.

The man leans over and says "call me the reaper" just before shooting the agent dead. He searches for some ID and finds a small badge with his name on it.

He turns on the walkie "Help, this is Lucis" he says faking a weak voice "The whole team is down, we were betrayed. She- she took the virus".