Chapter 3

Boruto

Location- Konoha secret location near White Cliffs of Dover outside London the next morning

"Hell no! I am not working with this guy!" I yell in anger.

"Yeah, well if I knew I was going to be working with you then I would have turned down the job" The tall guy about my age with his half-shaved hairdo and a dumb pierced eyebrow.

His name is Kawaki, a well known independent contracted killer and my biggest enemy.

I turn to my team "Call the Director this has to be a mistake! Kawaki over here has ruined countless missions of mine by killing my targets before I can get intel out of them! He is not to be trusted!"

Kawaki rolls his eye "Hey, it's nothing personal just doing my job. I go where the money takes me but beating you does bring a little satisfaction." He smirked.

Now my blood is boiling, I run at him with my fist in the air "Why you-"

Inojin stopped me mid-air "Stop it you two! This is an extremely important mission and time-sensitive!"

Shika then comes between us putting his attention on me "The director hired him for this one time, he is the best at locating and that is all he was hired to do." he then looked at Kawaki "And nothing more!" giving the Assasin a look reminding him that no harm was to come to the target.

"If I hadn't gotten paid already I would have been out the door. I will still do the job but I am not working with him!"

I nod my head "Could not agree more!"

I then turn my attention to the rest of the team "Okay guy, I am going to go to her place first to see if she left any clues

Shikadai got behind his computer " I will double-check the CCTV footage around her apartment."

"Amateurs," Kawaki says catching our attention. He walks over to the computer and starts looking at the London map "She is smart, she just killed her entire team and stole a virus. She isn't waiting around her place to get caught and would do her best to avoid the cameras. You need to pinpoint the areas between her apartment and the port with the least amount of cameras."

"yeah, but that won't tell you exactly where she is because there are multiple ways she could go. We need to find clues at her place to know where she could have gon-" Kawaki walks past me making his way out "Hey! I am not done talking to you!" but he was already gone.

"Fine! I am doing this my way. Shika, find out what you can about the virus so once we get my sister we know our next step. Inojin, get the interrogation room set up incase she gives me a hard time, I know she always had a soft spot for you. Let's hope I get to her before he does, I don't trust him near her!"

............................................

Himawari

Location- Unknown Hotel

Its 8 am, almost time for the morning traffic. I quickly open the luggage that I stole last night along with the room. I lucked out that the women's clothes fit me however they fit a little to snug for my liking. The black trousers were fitting around my butt and legs and the white flowy blouse was almost see-through especially with my large chest 'thanks mom'. Surprisingly this was the most conservative outfit, not easy trying to blend in when you only have clothes from a stripper. I fix my long red wig, applied my lipstick and heavy eye makeup around my blue orbs. I double-check my look, put on my sunglasses, and head out before risking my chances of being caught.

As I make my way through the busy streets I try my best to blend in with those around me. I look down at my watch, only five minutes away from my getaway boat. I have a few connections outside any agency and luckily I was able to pull a few stings.

Just as I turn into a quiet and empty back ally, I notice a man leaned up against a wall. He was tall, with both sides of his head shaved along with an eyebrow piercing but he was quite handsome even with the tattoo on his face. He looks like a gang member or something, I could tell his attention was on me but I just keep walking at a causal speed passed him.

"You know a whole lot of people are looking for you" I stop in my tracks knowing he was not a gang member.

I take my sunglasses off showing my blue eyes to him "Im guessing you would be one them?"

He smirked then runs at me cornering me against the brick wall "Yeah, a pretty price was paid to have you brought in... alive" I could tell he was looking me up and down.

I don't know who this guy is but my guess he works for Salakau and I won't go down without a fight.

I move my hand behind me and find a loose brick. "Well, they wasted their money if you ask me" I then quickly smash the brick over his head causing him to fall backward and then I kick him in the stomach.

I make a run for it down the alleyway.

"oh, so you want to do this the hard way then?" I hear him yell.

Just as I make my way out I feel him grab my arm and throw me back but I did a backflip landing on my high heels. We started fighting for a bit only getting a few relevant hits on each side. He then grabs my wig causing my shoulder-length indigo hair to fall out. I noticed he was a little distracted so I did a round kick but he caught my ankle right before hitting his face.

"I'm impressed and not much impresses me." he smirked

I smile "Good, then you might like my next move."

I kick him in the chest and then grab an empty wine bottle from a nearby dumpster. Just as he is running up behind me I smash the bottle against his head. He was only phased by it for a moment and came at me. I start swinging the shattered bottle in defense but he kept dodging, moving closer. As I was about to take another swing at him, he grabbed my wrist knocking the bottle out and twisting my arm behind my back. I felt pressure on the back of my neck and only saw black.

..................................................

Boruto

Location- Himawari's flat

I open her door but then notice a long string at the bottom connected to a low-grade grandad. "If I wasn't so mad at you right now Hima, I would be proud." I close the door and find an opening through her kitchen window.

As I make my way through her place I become a little envious of how nice it is. "Gosh, what do they pay you? Maybe I should talk to dad about a raise."

Just then something on the coffee table caught my attention. I run my fingers across it till I felt a light button, once I pressed it the wood came apart exposing a computer screen. It looked like it needed a password to get in.

I get to work trying to figure out how to get into her system but then I hear a door open.

"Let me see your hands" He didn't have a British accent so I knew it wasn't the MI6.

I smile sensing a few more bodies entering the room "Are you sure?" I say to them.

"Show me your hands!" He yells out with no patients for my games.

I swiftly turn around shooting my handgun at one and then hitting another guy in the face knocking him out. More came at me with full force but I was just a little faster as we started to fight our way into the kitchen. Till one was able to kick me against the refrigerator, I found a frying pan quickly knocking him out.

The fight didn't last long but Himawaris place was absolutely trashed. I noticed one man was moving a little, I kicked him on the side causing him to roll over to his front. I grabbed his black shirt "Who do you work for?!"

He just stared at me "I work for the movement!" then spits in my face. I was seeing red at this point and I punch him right across the face.

"I am not asking again! Who do you work for?"

He laughed "The virus and the girl belong to the Salakau! Once he gets ahold of her she is going to wish she was never born. That bitch is dead!"

I punched him with all my strength and he was finally out. "Stupid bastard!"

I feel my phone buzz, it was a message from Inojin that Kawaki was had found Himawari.

"Damn it!"