Chapter 12

Sarada's POV

"Okay team two, looks like team one just made it to land, and they won't be arriving at the targeted location for proximity 20 mins. How are you doing on time?" Shikadai said over our earpieces. 

"Good," I said just as we parked the small ATV above a tall hill looking over all the greenery on the island. I jump off the back and grabbed my bag as I look overseeing the large building.

Shinki got out his goggles "We are just outside, I would say a five-minute walk. So, we are good on time." He said to his cousin then turned to Chocho who was just now jumping off the small automobile "Chocho get the laptop and heat sensor" 

Chocho scoffed but did what she was asked of. 

I could tell Shinki wanted to say something but they both know to put the mission first. 

"Okay guys I am going now," I said putting on my black cap that matched the tight outfit. 

"hey" Chocho stopped me before I ran out down the small hill. She smiles "you got this!" 

"My back-up, right?" I asked as something we always say before splitting off during a mission. Its a way of saying we have each other back. 

She laughed "Always." 

I get down the small hill with no issue but now I need to get to the building undetected. I can feel the mid-day heat off the concrete wall as I glide against it to find a way in. As soon as I turn a corner I can see a patroller coming my way, luckily he was alone. So just as he turns I take him out in seconds, poor guy didn't even see it coming.  

I climb over the wall and then I swiftly jump onto the roof undetected.  

"any updates?" Mari says 

I open the small door leading inside from the roof and jump to the ground swiftly. "I am in" Just then I see a group of three Salakua men in front of me.

"Hey!" one yelled

'shit'  I must have jumped down as soon as they were about to pass so I didn't see them.

Two of the men ran at me while I noticed the third on pulling out his walkie talkie probably to call out that there was an intruder. I run at the men so fast that I was able to get down and slide past the runner and land in front of him. I quickly take the device out of his hand and smash it then knock him out in one punch. The other two were back while one grabbed me by the waist the other threw a punch at me. He ducked and he ended up hitting his buddy in the face causing him to fall to the ground crying in pain. I then kicked the other guy in the chest causing him to fly into the wall knocked unconscious. The poor guy on the ground holding his bloody nose gets up but I quickly kick at his feet causing him to fall. Once on the ground, I lean over him putting my gun to his head "tell me where the security room is" 

He scoffed "never" 

I punch him in the face then point the gun at his manhood area, that was when he shows true fear "down the hall to the right, first door on the left!" 

Honestly, that was to easy, they should consider training their guards a bit more if you ask me.

I knock him out with the top of my gun and quickly hide their bodies. 

"Team one will be there in five, we need to be in the system before they arrive," Shikadai said. 

"On it" I whisper as I follow the man's directions and close in on the security room. Just as I turn the corner, I see a Salakua member walk out, so I quickly run grabbing the door to make sure it did not shut all the way. I then reach in my bag and pull out a small metal ball full of knock out gas. Once I toss the small ball in for it to do the work and I put my special mask on so I won't breathe any of those toxins in. 'thank Mitsuki'