Chapter 11

No one's POV

Location: Termoli, Italy

After a long night of preparation and a 3-hour flight, the whole team made it to Termoli, Italy, the location that Shi sent Kawaki for the pickup. It is a small town just an hour boat ride out from San Domino, the small private Island holding Himawari and the machine.

Naruto had a few Italian connections and received permission for the team to set up at another safe house. This time the building was underground and just one large space with only the basic essentials.

"Okay, team, you all remember the plan?" Shikdadi said looking down at his Ipad as everyone walks around the space quickly gathering supplies.

Boruto cut in with a serious tone "Kawaki and I will take the Doctor to the pickup point at the dock. We will travel by boat and from there a jeep will take us the rest of the way where they will take us to Hima. Inojin, Chocho, Shinki, and Sarada will take a speed boat with the small ATV to the other end of the island closest to the compound. Sarada will then sneak into the weak point of the building to the mainframe so that you and Mari will have access from the inside. The Doctor will safely extract the virus from Hima and then Sarada will turn off all the power so that we a chance to get out to the getaway boat. Inojin will be the getaway driver with Chocho and Shinki as back up."

Everyone looked at him in awe that he was aware of all parts of the mission besides his own.

Boruto zipped up he black jacket that is the same that the Salakau agents wear so he can blend in. "Can we go now?"

Shikadai nodded his head throwing the keys to the long-haired blonde Yamanaka. "please don't scratch the boat, Its a rental."

Inojin nodded his head in agreement making his way out not saying a word with Boruto and Kawaki not far behind.

"Boruto!" Shikadai yelled out causing the blonde to turn around. "keep everyone safe and bring her back."

He threw his thumb up with his signature grin "Yah Know!" and then he took off.

Shikadai shook his head but smiled lightly "Idiot"

"Shinki who said you could be the ATV driver?" Chocho yelled taking the keys out of Shinki's hand.

He scrunched his face confused "You don't drive so I figured-"

Chocho put her hand on her hip "Are you saying that I am a bad driver just because I am women?!"

"I am not saying that... wait, are you still upset about last night? Chocho we never had that conver-"

The caramel haired beauty cut him off "Come on Sarada! We are running behind because someone is being sexist!" She linked arms with the Uchiha dragging her out of the safehouse.

Shinki sighs aloud in frustration before being the last one to leave.

"Damn, This is going to be troublesome," Shikadai said aloud now making his way to the computer set up with multiple screens.

Mari sat in the other rolly chair next to his "Worried about her?"

He chuckled "No, I am worried about Shinki. I have known Chocho all my life and she always has a guy..... actually multiple guys at once. I mean they are never anything serious from what I know and trust me I try my best not to, but she can't hold a meaningful relationship. Then you have Shinki who is not one to really express himself, so to see them together makes me worry about him and I don't know why. Maybe its a mix of the mission, Boruto and Kawaki trying to kill each other and now these two."