Chapter 9

NO ONE's POV

"Where the hell is she?!" Boruto burst through the door of the safe house.

He looks over to see Inojin look up at him in fear holding some files.  Kawaki was sitting at the small table tending to his wounds.

"Boruto, calm down," Inojin said trying to de-escalate his anger.

This only enraged the blonde Uzumaki even more "Calm down?! Not only is my sister's life in danger but also the entire world! What the hell happened?!"

"They won't kill her, we still have time you idiot," Kawaki said after tightening a white cloth over his forearms with his teeth.

He was about to get up when Boruto ran over throwing a punch that he quickly dodged.

"You had one Job!" The blonde threw another one barely hitting Kawakis face.

Kawaki blocked the next hit "Would you just listen?!" he yelled.

"I knew I should not have left her alone with you! A man like you is not to be trusted!"

That comment hit a nerve for the assassin and he started to fight back. They lost full control destroying everything in their path. using what ever they could find to use as a weapon against the other.

Boruto got ahold of a tall lamp swinging it at Kawaki hitting him in the leg. He fell back a bit then lunged at the blonde landing on top of him as they struggled for power over the item. Kawaki was just strong enough pushing the pole of the lamp down towards his neck.

"Would you stop being so impulsive and just listen!" Kawaki yelled out of breath.

"How dare you act relaxed while my sisters life is in danger!" Boruto then push Kawaki off of him and was now standing over the man.

"You think I dont care about her safety?! " Kawaki yelled

"No! Becuase you only care about yourself." Bourto yell lifting the metel pole in the air about to swing it at him. When suddenly he stoped midswing and started shaking form an electric wave. the blonde then feel over on the ground twitching slight to reveal Sarada with a stun gun in her hand pointed at him.

"Idiot" She said to herself putting the wepon back in her skirt.

Kawaki looked up to see Shikadai with three other women and the doctor being carried by Shinki.

Shikadai looked at both the men and he was pissed.

"Are you both done?" he said with his arms crossed.

"What the hell Sarada?!" boruto hissed in pain holding his side.

Chocho walked over seeing all the damage. "Damn it, you broke my chip bowl! Do you two know how long it took me to find the perfect bowl to eat my faviote chips!"

While everyone looked over at her in confusion, Skikadai was still glaring the the men on the floor.

"Get up and sit, now." Shikadai said pointing at the empty table.

The two didnt say a word and did what there were told.

Shikadai held his glare "I swear if I have to break up one more fight I will be letting the Director know and kicking you both off this mission. This is too important for the both of you to be acting like fools."

"Shika-"

"Don't" Sarada interjected now standing next the Nara.

He nodded at the Uchiha and continued "What happened?"