Chapter 6

Boruto POV

Location: éperdument Amoureux Club (means love struck)

"Okay, we are going to split up here because we can't be seen together. Go down this street and take a left, the club will be there you can't miss it." Shinki said calmly as he took his leave in the other direction.

We followed his instructions and we were able to get to the location without any issues. Shinki was right, you could not miss this place. The clubs name was covered in bright red lights. It looked very high end so only those with selected passes are able to enter and luckily Shinki got us some.

We make our way in and notice that The éperdument Amoureux is not like your typical burlesque club. Normally you would buy a ticket, sit in booths, and watch a full production of highly skilled performers. This gave more of a strip club feel but without the poles. There was a stage in the front that looked as if it could hold a max of six performers and small booths taken by rich men hugging up on overly exposed women.

"Hey" Shikadai hit my elbow motioning for us to head to the bar where Shinki was now working behind.

"How can I help you today?" Shinki asked playing it cool.

"Vodka. straight, please" I said.

It was code for water. Vodka was the best choice because it looks the same as water, no one would know the difference but others would know if we didn't have a drink.

"Same" Shika added in.

He nodded getting to work on our drinks and we turned around scanning the area. A woman with long jet black hair passed catching my attention. 'Wait? Sarada? The Hell!?' shes wearing a tightly fitted, almost see-through top with a long flowy train like skirt and I can see the black short riding up from under. If I was not undercover you bet I would have wrapped her up and took her home.

"Calm down lover boy" I hear Shinki from behind the bar. "she is just a waitress which means no touching, club rules" he hands us our drinks.

I felt a small wave of relief but still, no man wants their girl to be looked at like that by other men. I kept my eyes on her the whole time and she finally made her way passed. We made eye contact but she continued working not saying a word.

"Hey focus, we are on the job" I hear Shikadai say to me.

Just then we see our target, the Doctor walk-in and talking to a well-dressed man, guessing the owner. He is then ushered to a private booth close to the stage.

"His favorite performer is Annabell and she will be able to help," Shinki said.

"Who is that?" Shikadai asked looking around but then the lights on the stage turned on and sensual music started to play.

"Welcome all to the éperdument Amoureux!" a man on stage said as two chairs were placed behind him. "I would like to start the show-off tonight with our most talented duet, Chantelle and Annabell!"

The whole club erupted as the lights dimmed. The shadows of two figures slowly came out positioning themselves over the chairs. They both looked to be the same height y'all but one had a bit of a more full-figure than the other. Just as the song hit the course the lights flashed revealing who was actually on stage.

'Chocho?!'

I spit out my drink by accident but Shikadai was is such shock he didn't scold me.

She was wearing purple shorts and a matching corset that really accentuated her body type nicely. Then I noticed the women next to her, she had long curly red hair along with the same attire on but in red.