| Sana |

After spending less then an hour in the car, we arrived at the dorm gates.

"Thank you so much, I'll be back as soon as possible." I quickly bowed towards the driver as he bowed back.

We grabbed our clear bags and rushed through the gates towards the dorms.

Jihyo quietly turned the knob and thankfully it was still unlocked, we ran to our dorm and got inside.

"Sammy is a lifesaver."

"Who's a lifesaver?"

I jumped as I turned around and spotted the girl herself. She grinned with her arms crossed.

"I risked my life for you two so you better be thankful~"

She chuckled and sat down on the couch.

"You guys look like you had the time of your life."

I nervously chuckled and nodded.

"It was amazing~"

Jihyo pulled my suitcase out and Sammy gave us a confused look.

"Packing already?"

I gave a sad smile and sat down next to her.

"I have to go back to Korea early, I'm sorry for not telling you sooner."

Sammy frowned and immedietly leaned over to hug me. I sadly hugged back while I listened to her speak.

"I understand but I'll miss you, remember to come visit or I'll have to go there myself." She showed another sad smile before standing up.

"I need to get back to my dorm before anyone notices I've been gone, stay safe Han and I'll see you tomorrow Jihyo!" She blew a kiss before opening the foor and quietly making a run for it.

I let out a sigh while looking around the dorm.

"I can't believe this is the last time I'm seeing this place, we've spent the last 5 years in this room."

Jihyo nodded and sat down next to me.

"I know we will see each other in a few weeks but it seems like we won't see each other for years-" She quietly laughed while putting her bag on the table.

I knew that Jihyo's had seperation anxiety in the past so a guilty feeling rushed through me.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay? Maybe I can convince them to let you come along with me-"

Jihyo placed her hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, someone's gotta take care of the other bags and stuff getting to our new apartment. You go have fun with your future husband and the rest of the boys~"

I laughed while playfully pushing her shoulder.

She grinned at me as I stood up and grabbed my suitcase.

"Most of your clothes are in there as well as your laptop, camera, chargers, makeup, and books you put in there."

I nodded while walking over to Jihyo, us both squashing each other in a hug.

"Please get to Korea safely and call me every night!"

I nodded with a smile before looking around one last time.

"Bye!"

She waved before I closed the door fully.

My smile instantly faded as I wanted to go back in and make sure she's okay.