| Exposed (The Remix) |

"You lost, again."

"Dammit! This isn't fair how do you keep-"

Sana was interrupted by Jungkook and Taehyung's giggles.

"You two are probably cheating-" Jin looked at the two boys as they grinned.

The front door opened as two new figures walked inside.

"I'm back~" Haneun smiled at the group in the living room as Ryujin shyly waved.

"Welcome back~ And hey Ryujin!" Sana smiled at them before they walked into the living room.

"Wanna play uno with us?" Jungkook held up the cards as he shuffled them.

The two nodded while sitting down in the spare spots around the coffee table.

Haneun sat next to Jungkook while Ryujin was next to Taehyung.

"Should we play in teams and combine the cards?"

Everyone nodded as Jungkook began giving people cards.

"Ryujin is on my team!" Taehyung wrapped an arm around the girl as she shyly smiled.

"Haneun and I are totally gonna kick your asses~!" Jungkook grinned at the other two teams as they grabbed their cards.

Jungkook held out the cards as the two looked at them.

Jin and Sana went first, putting a blue card on top of the starter card.

Taehyung placed a take two on top of it with a grin.

Haneun and Jungkook took two as Jin and Sana put a reverse card down.

Jungkook and Haneun giggled evilly while placing a take four card.

"Green!"

Tae and Ryujin glared at the giggling pair as Jin put a green card down next.

Haneun pointed to a card and Jungkook nodded before she took it and placed it down.

Ryujin scoffed as they were skipped, leaving the two to giggle again.

"You guys are bullying Tae and Ryujin~" Sana pouted with a fake frown before placing down a take four, smirking as Haneun and Jungkook gasped.

"Red~"

"This is war, we will not lose!"

☆彡

"We lost?!"

Jungkook gawked at our last card as the other four cackled.

"If we went before Tae and Ryujin we would have won!" He threw the take four into the pile as the living room erupted into giggles.

"Next time we have a rematch we'll beat them-" I watched as Jungkook nodded with a small grin.

"That was fun but I need to find my soulmate~" I stood up and fixed my shirt before Jin spoke.

"He looked tired after you left so he might be taking a nap."

I nodded while waving and walking down the hallway.

I cracked the door open quietly and peeked in, my eyes landed on a sleeping Joon curled up in the bed.

A soft smile appeared on my face as I closed the door and walked in further.

I carefully sat on the bed next to him, setting my phone on the table.

My eyes peered over the calm expression on his face.