| Exposed |

"You guys are a whole different breed of weird-"

I watched as Ryujin and Jihyo played twister in the living room at 10am.

"You guys get one day off work and stay up all night doing this.."

I yawned while walking towards the kitchen.

UGH blasted through the tv as the two focused on not falling onto each other.

"You're just jealous you still have work." Jihyo mumbled while stretching her leg across the mat.

"Yes, with Kim Namjoon and the rest of BTS~"

The two girls scoffed as I giggled in the kitchen.

"I don't have to be at Bighit until noon though today~"

I began filling a mug up with coffee, carefully picking it up and sitting down on the couch.

"I dont understand how both of you are older then me-"

After a few seconds, Jihyo squealed as she fell on top of Ryujin.

"Haha you lost!"

"That's not fair there was nowhere for my hand to go and I lost balance-"

I scoffed at the two as they untangled from each other.

"You two are a mess-"

☆彡

Once I walked in the building I was greeted by the front desk. They bowed as I bowed back and began walking towards the break room.

Once I got inside, I noticed it was empty and realized I was the first one there.

I quickly sat down and pulled my phone out.

My notifications began spiraling out of control once I opened twitter, I scrolled through tweets as most of them were from international armys.

I-Army twitter is chaotic but I love it-

"Hi Haneun noona!" I nearly jumped out of my seat as TXT walked up to me and sat at the table, smiles on their faces.

My phone quickly got shoved in my pocket as I smiled at them.

"Hi! What are you guys doing?"

"We ordered some food before doing a vlive~" Taehyun spoke as the others nodded along.

As another staff member came inside with several bags, they quietly cheered.

I watched as Yunhee walked in with some other people as well.

The boys grabbed the bags and stood up.

"Hey Haneun~" Yunhee smiled at me as she noticed my nervous expression.

We began walking behind TXT as their main practice room and our equipment room were in the same hallway.

"I was almost late since my soulmate had to come pick something up from my apartment, and he doesn't have a key yet so I had to wait for him."

I nodded as we walked inside the room.

"I don't think we're filming today unless a member does a vlive, we will have to monitor it to make sure nothing goes wrong."

We nodded along as another woman sat down at a table.

"Kei can you pass me my camera? I'm going to go through it-"

She nodded before handing Yunhee her camera. She bowed before sitting down.

I opened my laptop while others began editing videos and clips of the members.