| Frognap |

"Finally, now my shoulders can breathe-" Haneun stretched her arms up once they got out of the plane, earning a few chuckles from the members.

A sleepy Jungkook and Yoongi hopped out of the plane next.

"Remind me to never sit inbetween them again-"

Sana and Yunhee giggled as we began walking towards the cars.

"I don't even remember falling asleep, I must have been really tired-" Jungkook rubbed his neck, his doe eyes still half closed.

Yoongi casually continued walking next to Haneun, a tired smile on his face.

"Your shoulder is top tier."

Haneun made a 'pfft' noise before being seperated into a different car.

After a few seconds, giggles erupted in the car.

"You were the chosen one Haneun, being a personal pillow again for both Jungkook and Yoongi-" Yunhee smiled towards her.

"You're definitely the main character." Sana chuckled as soon as the car took off.

☆彡

"Haneun~!" Ryujin hugged me as we stood at the door.

"Jihyo left for a overnight job when you left so I've been lonely~" She pouted as we walked inside.

Clover and Koda began jumping around once we got to the living room.

I giggled as they climbed on the couch and fell on top of me cutely.

"How was Japan?"

"It was super fun, the hotel we stay at was pretty nice and the concerts were great~!"

Ryujin laid back on the couch as Koda climbed on top of her.

"You're so lucky, being able to tour around with BTS free of charge~"

I giggled before standing up.

"I'm gonna go unpack my suitcase."

She nodded while turning the TV on and immedietly going to Netflix.

As I walked in my room I threw my suitcase on the bed, opening it up and cleaning it out.

I placed my dirty clothes in a basket while putting the clean ones away.

I set my own camera on the dresser carefully while putting the suitcase away.

I heard the door creek and looked down to see a happy little puppy staring up at me.

"Hey buddy~"

The small creature barked before climbing up on my bed.

"It's only been a couple months but you're so big now~"

Clover licked my arm as I sat down.

"Let's go back to the living room."

I picked him up carefully and he chilled in my arms as we walked out towards the couch.

"You're rewatching Hunter x Hunter again?"

She chuckled before nodding.

"It's a super cute anime, what do you expect from me?"

I smiled softly while sitting down next to her laying figure. Clover sat in my lap as I relaxed myself.

"Namjoon said he would come pick me up later but while he's not here I'll join you since I have nothing better to do~"