| Memories |

"Perfect! I think we're done for the day!" The photographer smiled at the boys as they were seated around the break room.

"You guys did amazing, the pictures came out great." Yunhee looked at the camera carefully before handing it back to the photographer.

They exchanged smiles with eachother before giggling.

My head turned to see Ryujin practically dying at the sight, her and Jimin have been bonded for almost a month but she still isn't completely used to being around them while they're working.

"Once you guys get dressed we can go wait for the cars." Sana spoke as she began putting her makeup bag away safely.

The boys quickly began walking out of the room, leaving a overwhelmed Ryujin.

"So, how did you like it?" Sana smiled at the girl as she stood up.

"Working with them seems super fun but how do you guys survive in a room with them looking that good for hours at a time-"

Chuckles filled up the room before they walked back in comfy clothes.

"You think we'll successfully get past all of the cameras just by ourselves?" My arms were crossed as I looked at the smiling boys.

"Yes, we can do it! The photoshoot is over with so I doubt there are still people waiting-" Hobi nervously laughed while his hands were on his hips.

"Once we get outside there's nowhere to go, we have to wait for the cars."

They nodded while walking towards the doors.

Bodyguards stood outside as well as next to the door.

Once the door opened, the cold air hit us as a breeze passed us.

Sighs of relief escaped us all as we adjusted our masks.

Before we could step any further, several people with cameras came running out from the building across from us.

"Oh no." Ryujin hid next to Sana as the boys began walking to the side of the building.

The Bodyguards began stopping the paparazzi as they tried shoving through to get to us.

"We want to interview Namjoon's soulmate!"

"Is it true that you're the soulmate of Namjoon?!"

"Do any of the other members have soulmates? The world would like to know!"

Yoongi sighed before sitting down on the floor.

"Anyone want to play uno?"

Jin deadpanned towards him as the maknaes began nodding, small grins on their faces.

Before we knew it, everyone was in a small circle, casually playing uno on the floor as cameras and people were trying to record us.

"You won't get through, stop trying." Sejin sternly looked at the paparazzi trying to sneak through the others.

Many of them were pushing and shoving as minutes passed, a chaotic scene for anyone to look at.

"Uno." Yoongi's voice was tired and nonshalant as Hobi and Taehyung whined.

"How do you already have uno-" Ryujin stared at him while he yawned.

You could see the smirk through his mask as he threw the blue card into the pile.

"That's not fair! You must have dealt it different for you!" Jungkook stared at him before the sound of cars came closer to us.

"A-are they playing uno?!" A news man stared at us in confusion as we all stood up.