| Late Night Kiss |

My footsteps matched the beat to Daechwita as I walked down the hallway.

I hummed to the beat as the door opened.

"You're finally here-"

Taehyung dragged me to the chair as the rest of the members watched me.

"What are you listening to?"

I took my earbuds out with a grin, my eyes directing on the members.

"I'm an army, what else would I be listening to?"

I turned my phone screen to reveal D-2, Yoongi looking at me with a smirk.

"I'm not surprised.." Sana said while walking in the room.

"Now why did you tell both of us to come here while we could be eating lunch-?" Sana crossed her arms and eyed the boys as they grinned.

"They're already looking suspicious-"

"We brought you food!" Jimin came out of the corner with several bags, placing them on the floor of the dance room.

"We bought you guys something so we could all eat together, and this food is better then the stuff they're serving." Jin explained as he sat down, the rest of the members following his lead.

"Haha just kidding I love you guys~" Sana smiled while sitting down and taking the box she was given.

I smiled and sat down as well, Namjoon handing me a box of food.

The room instantly smelt amazing as we dug in.

"I was thinking about doing a live soon but I don't know when.." Jungkook mumbled while taking another bite of his food.

"Finally- it's about time it's been over a year-" Sana mumbled as she chewed. I quickly swallowed my food and nodded along.

"Army's have been crying on Twitter cause everyone misses you."

Jungkook shyly smiled while he continued eating.

"I want to do another radio live and one of you is next."

Jimin and Taehyung looked at Yoongi as he spoke.

As talking continued, the noise of a phone was heard.

The vibrating continued until I realized it was my phone.

I quickly took it out with a confused expression while answering it.

"Hello?"

"Han!"

"Oh hey Ryujin~"

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but I'm gonna be leaving the house early since I was assigned overnight somewhere, I left food and water for Clover and Koda~!"

I hummed before noticing a bunch of stares my way.

"Who's Ryujin?"

I quickly hushed Jimin as his puzzled expression continued looking at me.

A pause was heard until Ryujin quickly spoke.

"W-was that Jimin?"

"N-no! You're hearing things!"

In the blink of an eye I was shoved to the floor was Jimin hopped next to me.

"Hi Haneuns friend!"

"Jimin you little brat!"

His grin was visible as he giggled close to the phone.

I sighed and put the phone on speaker to reveal a stuttering Ryujin.