𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍

SLYTHERIN:INTRODUCTION

SLYTHERIN:
INTRODUCTION

§ § §

     GIOVANNA POTTER was clearly not a true part of the Weasley family she grew up with. She loved them with all her heart, of course, for they were her family when she had none. However, she didn't have their striking ginger hair. She didn't have their freckle-filled nose and cheeks. She looked much, much, different.

     In fact, she was the complete opposite of any Weasley you'd ever seen. Her hair was a dark brown, only a few shades lighter than pure jet-black. Her eyes, although not as bright as emeralds, were still noticeably green. She was the perfect mixture of her deceased parents, James and Lily Potter.

     Her twin brother, Harry Potter, was identical to her. Save the fact that he was the opposite gender, of course. Although, they did have their differences. His hair did go the few shades darker to become that pure jet-black. And his eyes did shine a bit brighter, resembling emeralds.

     It's not like they could compare, however. Harry Potter did not know that his twin sister existed. He did not know about magic at all. Or Hogwarts, or wands, or Quidditch. Giovanna had grown up in the magical world, grown up knowing her and Harry's story, and now, after eleven years, she finally had the chance to meet her brother.

     The year was 1991. Harry and Giovanna Potter had turned eleven on July 31st, and were now entering their first year of schooling at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Prepared to catch up on the years they had been separated, stuck together at the hip since they had sat down on the train, the twins wished for Gryffindor.

     And one of their wishes was granted. The other, however, was not. Giovanna Potter was a Slytherin, through and through, even if she wasn't ready to admit it. But the others would help her recognize her pride and ambition for what it was: true Slytherin qualities.

     The others being, specifically, Draco Malfoy.