Progress

Flashback 3 years agoFreshman year

Flashback
3 years ago
Freshman year

"Watch it zomfreaks!" A cheerleader squeaked as she tried to get through the Zombies as they made their way to class. "Yeah Zed this is so much better than Zombietown's Highschool.." Eliza mused sarcastically, he only rolled his eyes at his downer of a friend. "Look we knew it wouldn't be easy, but this is a big deal! Come on guys things are finally changing! Seabrook high is now the first ever completely integrated human-zombie high school.."

"Probably because Seabrook is the only place in the world with zombies? The accident only affected this judgmental town dipshit.."
"Jesus Christ E! Would it kill you to be positive and accepting for a minute?"

"All students please report to the Gymnasium, and yes that means ALL students to the gymnasium thank you."

"Hello Seabrook High! We just wanted to take a moment to talk about the changes our high school is making and the steps we are taking to move forward with the future. Thanks to Mayor Wells and Governor Buchanan we are taking the proactive steps into unifying our community." The whole town pretty much knew it was actually Governor Buchanan who forced the community unity project, Mayor Wells had to go along with it. It was surprising to see the two siblings on such opposite sides of the zombie debate.

"As a reminder bullying will not be accepted, it's time to erase the decades of hurt the monster laws put into place due to the accident. We hope you all have a wonderful school year..." Principle Lee announced before dismissing everyone to the cafeteria for lunch.

"See? This is going to be awesome!"

"Yeah this is great.." Eliza muttered, everyone was in their cliques and staring at the zombies as they continued to file into the cafeteria. Empty seats were filled with backpacks or jackets as a polite sign to fuck off.

" Brr Arg Tshhh" (I wanna go home) Bonzo agreed with Eliza, as they continued walking through the cafeteria to grab their lunch.

"Hey at least they have cauliflower brains on the menu?" Zed was slowly losing hope, what if the next four years of high school were hell?

"Go Zed! Go Zed!"
Or maybe they wouldn't be so bad, Thought Zed as he was cheered on.

There was a cheer try out happening at the same time as football tryouts.
However it soon took a turn when one of the football players threw a ball far and hard enough to take down one of the spotters on the cheer team. The cute petite blonde was now free falling and she had no idea no one was catching her.
Zed smacked his Z-Band into the bleacher he was sitting on causing it to freak out and start flashing a red message unstable. He zombified and took off to catch the pretty cheerleader. The impact of the catch re-stabilized his band right in time for her blue eyes to meet his chocolate ones.