The Haze

Haven gasped as she squeezed her legs and arms around Zed. His fingers digging into her hips as he pulled her down his length in time with his thrusts. He was making it extremely hard for her to be quiet, his girlfriend resorted to nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck, muffling her moans against his skin much to zombies delight.
He could feel her moans vibrate against his neck, urging him to go faster, harder. Zed wanted to pleasure her endlessly something deep inside him making it his only focus.
Her soft strangled cry against his ear made him loose it, " That's it babygirl, come for me."

"You and Haven had sex how many times?" Eliza gasped in surprise as she burst into Bonzo's room

"You and Haven had sex how many times?" Eliza gasped in surprise as she burst into Bonzo's room. Zed groaned realizing he should've watched what he said, forgetting Eliza was probably eavesdropping. Bonzo laughed as his step sister and best friend bickered while he continued painting his portrait of Bree.
"Zed! I knew I should've never hacked your band. Your being completely wreck less!" Eliza was beyond livid, how did he not see how stupid he was being!
"E! I'm fine!" The tall zombie rolled his eyes before feeling his Z-Band vibrate. He was getting a text, smiling as he saw Haven's name light up his screen.
"Well I hope for your sake Haven realizes she can't tell anyone.." Zed looked up from Z-Band to his best friend his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.
"Zed, please tell me you realize you both can't tell anyone that your having sex, or that I hacked your Z-Band! If Z patrol finds out your having sex with a human you'll be hauled off to Zombie Containment!" Zed's blood ran cold, Bonzo tore his eyes away from his artwork suddenly feeling the seriousness of the conversation and the room became silent.
"I-I didn't think about.. fuck.. fuck." Zed grabbed his cellphone from his pocket, quickly calling Haven before lifting it to his ear.

"Hey I just texted—"
"Baby you haven't told anyone about.. um what we've been up to right?" He cringed as he cut off her angelic voice but he was panicking. Z patrol couldn't take him away, who knows if he would ever see Haven again. The thought made him sick to his stomach and he started trembling. Bonzo and Eliza watched with wide eyes as the dark veins started mapping their way up Zed's arms. He thought he was quaking in fear but soon felt a rage explode inside him.
No one can take you away from her.
Yours.

"Zed? Babe!" The zombie realized his breath was ragged as he exhaled next to the phone's speaker.
"Haven, you can't tell anyone. Z patrol can't take me from you." Zed's voice was dark as his zombie fought to get through. She swallowed hard hearing his voice sounding a bit more zombified and less like her Zed.
"O-of course, Z  I would never let them take you.." Both Zed and his inner zombie relaxed, Haven was his and she wouldn't let anything come between them either.
Ours.

Zed stiffened as he heard thoughts that weren't completely his, his zombie had made his presence known on occasion but only when Zed was out of control or completely offline. Only then could Zed hear the inner thoughts of the darker part of him he tried so hard to contain.
Haven, human..Ours.