Shish-Boom-Bah

Friday

"Oh my god what are we going to do?!" Bree and Addison's sudden panicked voices got her attention. Haven had been so focused on the two empty seats in front of her that she didn't even see Addison frantically running into class. Willa and Wyatt hadn't come to school since the incident in the woods. He wasn't even texting her or Eliza back..

"Wait what?" Haven snapped her attention to the two cheerleaders who were on their phones trying to solve some sort of cheer crisis.
"Stacy, Jacey and Kacey are all at home sick with some kind of 24 hour bug!" Ah yes, Kacey. The newest Acey to replace Lacey after she graduated last year..

"Oh wow so your down three people for tonight's game?" She realized why her cousin aka the Cheer Captain was suddenly freaking out. Tonight was the last football high school game before the football championship game and it was over at WestBrook. Whoever won tonight would move forward to the championship.. and that meant it could be the seniors last game tonight.
It didn't help that WestBrook was their toughest competition..

"Yes! And there our best cheer leaders! Where am I suppose to get stand ins on such short notice!?" Addison groaned as yet another person replied to their cheer group chat that they were sick. "We are so going to lose.. You know how the guys get at away games when they think there not being supported.."
"Well what about Bucky? He's home this weekend from Oceanside .."
"Okay that .. that actually gives me some kind of hope!"
"And if only there was another cousin who was just as equally as good as her brother .." Bree nudged Addy, both of them snapped their heads to Haven.
"Woah no no—"
"—Haven! Please I never ask you for anything!!"
"And your literally the only person that knows the routines as well as the Acey's! And spent every summer with Addy and Bucky at cheer camp." Haven looked up towards the ceiling. As soon as she started high school she threw her Pom poms away. Cheering wasn't her thing, and it was just another reason Addison and Bucky always singled her out.
"If not for me you know your blood, will you do it for Zed?" Haven's interest peaked. She knew how much morale and lack there of would effect him and the team tonight. Especially at WestBrook. They fought dirty with all the anti-zombie slurs and cheers they yelled through out the games.
"Fine.. I—-I'm in but don't tell Zed. It can be a surprise." She gasped as the air was squeezed out of her lungs. Her cousins death like grip on her almost overwhelming.
"Jesus—your a lot stronger—than you look." Haven grunted out before Bree finally removed the tiny blonde.
"Let's Go Seabrook!"
"Miss Wells please keep your cheers on the field!" The teacher sent a glare over towards their group. All three teens dropped their eyes to their books and quickly wrote down the notes they were missing from the lecture they hadn't been paying attention to.

~~~

"Z—Zed!" Haven moaned. Her boyfriends arm was wrapped tightly around her waist while his other hand massaged her breast through her top.
"Fuck Haven." Zed growled, parting her legs with his knees. The beeping of his Z-Band forcing them to break the kiss. "Baby please I need you."
"We are at school! I told you—Oh!" She struggled to find the words as she felt her boyfriends mouth licking and sucking a wet trail from her jaw to her collar bone.
"Garska.. Gurg goz zon." Mine/Mate..Need you now.
Haven whimpered, a feeling of insatiable desire washing over her. Suddenly she was nodding feverishly yanking his lips to hers.
"Make it fast Zombie." Not even a minute later he had her jeans and panties off. A feral growl leaving his lips as he sunk inside his girlfriends tight warmth. Every time they connected it was indescribable.
It felt like home... or Christmas morning..
His chest swelled, almost as if he had a heart beat. With each thrust and feverish kiss he tried to convey just how much he loved her. He hoped she knew this was more than just sex and some weird hormone surge. He wanted her to know that he belonged to her and this was the only way his zombie knew how to express that.
"Garska.. Garska.." He groaned, his eyes opening as he heard his girlfriend whimper beneath him. Watching as her lips parted and her breathy whimpers turned into a choked cry. Taking her leg and hiking it a little higher over his hip sending Haven into a frenzy. On the verge of her orgasm she yanked her hand out of his grabbing his forearm and bringing it to her mouth. Seeing her pearly whites sink down into his pale flesh and the sting that came with it made him snap his hips even harder. Her muffled cries of pleasure were enough to send him reeling off his own cliff.