Claimed

Haven panted, her running turning into a light jog before her feet stopped all together. Eyes scanning the trees in front of her she soon realized she had definitely taken a wrong turn.
Or maybe she had took off in the completely wrong direction?
Wyatt had led her so deep into the forbidden forest she didn't even know where she was.. or how to get out.
Swallowing hard she took a deep breath, she just had to think. It couldn't be that hard to find her way back right?
Normally the teen was pretty level headed and braver than most girls her age but her head was spinning. Her thoughts were everywhere, Zed, Wyatt and what the fuck was she supposed to do next.
All she knew right now, was she wanted Zed.

Her lip trembled and a tear escaped before quickly being wiped away. Haven ran her hand through her thick brown waves as she felt a ache. It was her heart.
She just wanted her boyfriend to appear and tell her it was okay. To feel his arms hold her tight. The idea that he could be with Willa right now, making love to her was tearing Haven apart inside.
It was your idea
Your stupid, stupid idea.

Jumping at another call of painful howls in the far distance she realized she must've put a lot more space between her and Wyatt than she thought. Technically she could reach out to him, through their connection for help.
But honestly she'd rather be lost right now than to see him again. She was using all her energy just to try and disconnect from him, she wasn't sure if it was working but all she knew was she didn't feel him in her head. That at least made her happy.

Haven walked over to a tree, sliding to her bottom as her back met the rough surface. She looked down at her phone. She could probably call Eliza or Bree but dismissed the idea, she didn't want to involve anyone else in this right now. Especially not Eliza.

Wyatt's such an asshole..

She couldn't even call Bucky or Addison.. they were her family but they wouldn't understand. They never did.

A deep growl took her attention away from her own pity party. She vaguely recognized it.. definitely not a werewolf..
"Zed?" The tone of her voice was a dead giveaway of how scared she actually was. She was hoping it was Zed but she was also scared of what state he was in if he was growling. Peeking from behind the tree she watched for signs of anyone.

Haven held her breath hearing the heavy sound of hurrying feet. The sound of twigs snapping echoes around her followed by more feral growling and groaning.
Her eyes fell on the green before taking in the scary looking veins covering his arms arms and around his eyes.
He sniffed the air before his eyes finally locked on her from behind the tree. A gasp left her lips, her back flatting to the tree as her adrenaline and fright surged.
She didn't know what to do! She didn't know what would he do!

Zed took off as soon as he saw Haven's figure behind the tree. His first instinct was always to protect Haven. As he made his way around to face her, he noticed how she trembled against the tree in fear.

She's afraid of me?

Afraid of us.

He growled at himself making Haven jump, he wanted his zombie to go away. He hated this side of himself.

We're Monsters.

"Ga gar." Zed carefully stepped forward, trying to brush off the way his girlfriend looked at him in fear. Her brows furrowed in confusion as she heard him speak to her in zombie tongue, his voice distorted by his zombie.
"Your turned.. W-why aren't you trying t-to.. to—"
"Ga grooeen. Zeddiska ivvv garve ga grooeen." Haven wasn't fluent in zombie tongue but she oddly felt like understood him
"B-but you've.." She racked her brain, zombies instincts were to taste human flesh. Haven had seen what happened to Zed whenever he turned or went offline. He was suppose to hurt her... it was instinct to eat her..
"B-but you've never actually hurt me.. You can't hurt me?" Zed nodded, talking another step forward.
"Zeddiska's." His hands grabbed her to pull her close. "Garve ga grooeen. Haviska ga Garska." Serve my queen, Haven my Mate.
"I'm yours, you know that." Zed shook his head, a look of irritation on his face. In zombie tongue Haven always assumed Garska meant Mine. She had heard Zed calling her that to his other zombie friends or if he ever slipped into zombie tongue when he was tired. In zombie tongue Mine and Mate were the same word because of how much meaning it held. It meant forever and it was a claim of sorts. He held his hand to her heart and took her hand to his. Zed had always considered her his in that way and his zombie did too.
"Garska." Mate.
"Your telling me I'm your mate?" It was almost like she could understand him, as she looked up into his dark eyes. Like they were connecting somehow.
"Za."