District 11 Interviews

Valista Plauntina P.O.V

"Why do you have to be so stubborn?"

"I already told you I'm not wearing heels!"

"You'll be the joke of Panem! Hiking boots aren't a good fashion statement!"

"Like I care what they think of me!" I shout. My idiot of a stylist rolls their eyes and says something that sounds like I hope you die first. Real nice.

"The great Valista Plauntina strikes again!" Ririi jokes. A slight hint of a smile appears on my lips. I strike a models pose, showing off my whitish pink coloured dress and brown hiking boots. Still, style can't beat comfort.

"Can I borrow those, my feet are killing me." She complains. She's wearing a teal blue dress and high heels. She does look pretty though.

"You couldn't pay me to wear those!" The guy from District 10 finally gets off the stage, he played the arrogant Capitol hating guy and is receiving tonnes of boos. Tough crowd.

"Valista Plauntina you're on!" The Capitol director shouts. Ugh.

"Good luck." Ririi says.

"I'm gonna need it." With that I walk onstage and sit across from Hazel Bellon. Hazel definitely wants to get the show started. She gives a few warm up jokes and the interview begins. I take this time to stare into the crowd. My nails must be a hit in the Capitol because I notice a good amount of citizens wearing fake super long nails like mine. Total fakes, and totally pathetic. Thank God Hazel asks the first question, or else I would throw up.

"Valista you're quite the star in the Capitol what's been your favourite moment of it all?"

"Well, I love playing soccer on the field with Izzy and Ririi, the food's good too."

"What's not to like?"

"Oh I could name a bit!"

"Like what?"

"Well, the Careers are constantly trying to fight us, not to mention my stylist is totally rude! And that phsyco Katelyn from 2 seems to be out to get me!"

"I think she's out to get everyone, dangerous girl that one."

"You don't have to tell me."

"I'm also guessing you being mad with your stylist has to do with those boots in some way?"

"Bang on! That fool demanded I wear heels! Looks like I won the battle!" There's a couple cheers from the crowd.

"I think you did!" Hazel says with a giggle. "Next question, if there was a final two battle between you and Katelyn do you think you could win?"

"Sure, it all depends on what happens in the arena. For all I know it could be an even battle, she probably thinks I'm a week little wimp, but you shouldn't underestimate your opponent.

"Wise words, give it up for Valista Plauntina!" Hazel shouts as the buzzer rings.