Werewolf Clan

Alpha:He is the leader of werewolf clan, Daniel(Age:26) is the alpha of moon pack and there pack consists of five peoples ,he is a CEO of fashion house and handles paper works in pack he also has anger issues,trust issues etc...he also has many one night stands but never repeat it with same persons...and he doesn't believe in his soulmate.(Wolf Colour:White)

Beta:He is the right hand of alpha and stands a second place in his pack Alex (Age:25) handles other properties owned by them and also a lawyer by profession and owns a law firm,had one night stands rarely but he believes in his soulmate.(Wolf Colour:Black)

Ghama:He is the left hand of alpha and stands a third place in his pack Christopher(Age:22) handles pack duties he is a happy-go-lucky guy loves to befriend many people and waiting for his soulmate.(Wolf Colour:Silver)

Delta:He stands the fourth place in the pack Benjamin(Age:21) handles every properties owned by them and also a cook in his pack he is a very serious guy doesn't beleives in fun and doesn't beleives that soulmate exist in the world.(Wolf Colour:Gold)

Warrior wolf:He is the warrior wolf of the pack Elliot(Age:20) handles pack border safety has a lot of anger issues very arrogant,rude guy doesn't beleives in friendship and soulmate.(Wolf Colour:Red)

Generally pack consists a lot of people but because of werewolf and vampires fight many of them died this five are the last remaining werewolf in their moon pack and these five are cousins and they lives in London they hate vampires how they are going to unite with them is the story and about their soulmate there is a bond written by elder werewolves about their mate which they will realize it later......