Chapter-13

At condo:

All reached condo and went towards the door at that time.

Swetha:Stopppp

All why what happened swetha

Swetha:You girls are coming to our house first time so Varuna I said

Varuna:Hmm ok I went inside and came with a arthi plate.

Swetha,bans and Varuna together took arthi for Dhivya and gayu. All boys don't no what was that but they looked everything carefully.

Swetha:Guys this is just a tradition to welcome our guest in our home thats it so don't be confused.

Chris & Ryan:But princess you didn't welcomed us like this.

Swetha:Because I no you guys don't  believes this traditions that's why. And moreover our all traditions varies guys.

All guys didn't understand what she said and was staring at swetha.

Swetha:Come inside I will explain you guys all went inside and took place on the couches ok I will explain but where is my place I asked them and went infront of Chris and Ryan but there is no place in between them because Daniel is sitting with them I glared at him but he was not even moving arggg this guy.

Chris & Ryan:Dani swetha will come na why are you sitting with us.

Dani:Why you guys only have rights to sit with my mate and see there is no place also for me.

All are looking at Dani when they took their seats because all of them no swetha will sit with Chris and Ryan and then only they three will have peace except Dhivya and gayu because they don't no about that.

Swetha:I glared at Dani and looked at Chris and Ryan and made them sit close and sat on their lap.

All were looking cool with swetha's act but Dhivya,gayu and Dani mouth hanged open. Girls closed Dhivya and gayus mouth and explained them.

Dani:Ryan closed my mouth and Chris and him were smirking at me which made my blood boil because my mate is sitting on their lap.

All boys and girls laughed at it.

Swetha:So haan the thing is even though we all girls are South Indians and hindu our traditions and customs differs because their is many cast in our religion.

All boys looked at each other because this information is new to them then they asked that means you all are from different cast they asked the girls.

Yes they all nodded but guys swetha and gayu are same cast.

Gayu:Akka enough where is my gift.

Swetha:I went to her ok come I will show you standup first I said and blindfold her.

Gayu:What is this for swetha.

Swetha:To surprise you my sissy.

All followed her and went to back side and swetha removed gayu blindfold when she sawed everything she squealed all were shocked because the total backside of condo now has every play things.

Swetha:This is made by our salary exclusively for my sports star to practice.

Gayu:Thankyou guys I was happy with it ok come we all will have a match.

Swetha:Though your offer is very tempting gayu we will have match another day because now I am really hungry and today's lunch is made by me so come everyone let's have our lunch.

Chris & Ryan:Really swetha today you prepared the lunch ok what's special today haan.

Swetha:Don't you guys no me and Varuna only no to cook and bans will takecare of other works daily and today is my turn and today's special is your guys favorite.