Human Angels

Luna:She is the soulmate of the alpha swetha(Age:21),she is a human and also a South Indian girl,she is very bold,feisty etc..., doesn't believes in love and marriages loves her family,she has completed her ug and going to study psychology in london,she is the Luna and human for the moon pack.(Angel Head:Has all powers and together powers with Pavithra and also her own powers)

Beta Female:She is the soulmate of the beta Varuna(Age:20),she is a human and also a South Indian girl bestie of swetha,she has a lot of confidence,bold and a girly girl,she has completed her ug and going to study interior designing in London.she believes in love and loves her family a lot,she is the beta Female of moon pack.(Second Angel:She has water and ice powers.)

Ghama Female:She is the soulmate of the ghama Bharathi(Age:21),she is a human and also a South Indian girl in short a tomboy and single don't no about love she has completed her law degree and has got a internship in London from a law firm and also going to continue her higher studies in London bestie of swetha only daughter of her family loves her family,she is the ghama Female of the moon pack.(Third Angel:She has fire power).

Delta female:She is the soul mate of the Delta Dhivya(Age:20),she is a human and a South Indian girl in short she is a shy girl but has lot of confidence believes in love,loves her family,she has completed her ug and currently pursuing her pg in bangalore with Gayathri and also bestie of swetha,bharathi.she is the Delta female of the moon pack.(Fourth Angel:She has Air power).

Warrior wolf:She is the soulmate of the warrior wolf Gayathri (Age:19),she is a human and a South Indian girl,she is also a sports girl love to face challenges loves her family she is a cousin sister of swetha currently studying her ug in Bangalore with Dhivya in hostel they both no each other through swetha and now they are besties.she is the warrior female of moon pack.(Fifth Angel:She has rock power).

Ryan mate:She is a vampire mate of fire clan pavithra(Age:16) she is currently studying her 12th standard sister of swetha,she is a human and a South Indian girl,she loves to do art and craft work and love to fight with swetha studying in Chennai,she loves her family and friends.she is the queen of fire clan.(Angel Co-Head:She has all powers and together powers with swetha and also her own powers).

Frank mate:She is a vampire mate of fire clan keerthana(Age:16)she is currently studying her 12th standard elder than Pavithra by six months,she is a human and a South Indian girl,she is also a cousin sister of swetha and Pavithra studying in Bangalore,she loves her family and friends.she is a queen of fire clan.(Sixth Angel:She has nature powers)

They all are South Indian girls basically Tamil is their second language and they all are humans but they do not no that they all are angels which they will no later swetha is a Luna and also human for moon pack she is also a angel and Pavithra is Ryans mate and also a human and queen of fire clan she is also a angel.
This two sisters will help both werewolf and vampires clans to join together. And not only swetha and Pavithra all the girls are angels. They will realize their powers as soon as they meet their mates.

Though all the guy has their mates the more jealous guy will be our alpha because all of them will protect swetha Ryan and Frank will also have a sister feeling towards swetha so they will also protect her and alpha will also be a brother to Pavithra which will make Ryan jealous but not more than our Daniel..........