Chapter-10

Swetha:Doll it's not my allergy actually I was wearing it for 6 hours that's why I will be okay by tommorrow I made this much effort to make you smile but you are crying please na smile for me.

Bans:Who the hell asked you to wear it for long time you are not the mahan ok and you are consoling her you itself can't take care of you idiot girl.

Swetha:I no bans is pissed now so to irritate her and to make my doll smile I took my weapon I smiled at bans and said babbbbyyyyyyy I can't believe you are caring for me is this any sign for me to no that finally my baby is falling for me after my lots of effort I asked her smiling evilly and smirking at her bans doesn't like girl names and the word she hated more in the world was baby.

Bans was about to shout at her Varuna was trying to control her laugh here all boys were shocked because of swetha's statement Dani and Chris looked at each other.

Dani:Chris what she is saying that means

Chris:I am also thinking the same that means

They both are thinking and before they come to any conclusion Varuna started laughing hard. Boys can't understand why Varuna is laughing here Dani and Chris were sweating.

Swetha:And to make it more effective I raised my eyebrows twice she was starting to get angry I winked at her she was startled aww baby with that said I dragged her kissed her cheeks she was stunned for a second when she recovered from the shock I gave her a flying kiss to tease her more and started running to save my life.

Bans:I was irritated when she raised her eyebrows I was about to roll my eyes for this drama queen act but she winked at me startling me and kissed my cheek which made me numb for a second when I was about to attack her she gave me a flying kiss and ranned away from us you little devil I will kill you if I catch you stop.

Varuna:I was laughing hard rolling in the floor because of the stunt pulled by princess surely she is dead today.

Boys all were shocked they can't believe swetha is very mischievous they all no she is crazy but this side is very different

Dani & chris:We both are shocked when swetha did all that we almost confirmed they both are that but when she ran away we no all this is only to irritate bans and make Varuna laugh

All boys are looking at Varuna who is laughing like some mad dog bitted her and they both are running and chasing each other.

Bans:Swetha stop if I get you in my arms.

Swetha:Baby I no you badly want me in your arms but see naa I am getting very shy so we will do it later.

Dani:I almost felled down when I heard her words she is saying she is not even a romantic girl but she is showing her romantic side which is making me more shock.

Chris:Is she mad bans is chasing her like a angry bird but swetha is making her more angry with her words.

Bans:I will not again fall for her words swetha if I catch you.

Swetha:Suddenly I stoped running and turned towards bans she also stoped running and smirked at me if you catch me what you will do baby with a seductive smile I started walking towards her and she started walking backwards.

Bans:M.....eeee mee.

Swetha:Haan you I said and trapped her in between the walls what you will do.

Varuna:I was laughing till now but my jaws dropped with swetha's action.

Here all boys are shocked and Dani and Chris are giving knowing looks like they both are that only and suddenly they heard swetha's laugh.

Varuna,boys and bans all were shocked.

Swetha:Bans look at you first time I am seeing you nervous for sure you are not blushing because I am not a guy for that but bans the great thing happened in your life you are nervous why are you nervous tell me.

Varuna:Yes swetha is right I am also seeing her nervous for first time I went to her and said yes bans you are nervous for first time I am seeing you like this.

Bans:That I...s..be..ca.u..se no I am not nervous I said taking my stand

Boys after collecting themselves from the shock all looked at bans and Chris he was looking at her curiously.

Varuna:If in place of a swetha any guy was here surely you will be a blushing mess bans.

Bans:No I am not doll stop it.

Varuna:Then tell me why were you nervous.

Swetha:What baby can't you handle this much hotness I asked her by showing me and winking at her.

Dani:This girl is high of romance surely she is not so innocent.

All guys where shocked by swetha words but they gathered themselves to listen bans answer.

Bans:Don't get cheesy ok I was nervous because...

Varuna & swetha:Because...

Bans:Ok this is my secret you should not share it with others bans said blushing like hell.

Swetha:Ohh oohhh I Whistled at bans and teased her.

Varuna:Bans you are blushing girl.

Boys all are shocked to see bans and Chris was more curious to no bans answer now.

Bans:Swetha if you not stop now I will not tell you.

Swetha:Ok sorry I will not tease you

Bans:Actually I am also a girl na that was one of my fantasy.

Varuna & swetha:which one bans

Bans:Swetha till now you were romancing with me and asking me as if you are innocent Varuna is innocent you are not so innocent.

Boys and Chris understood what she said all boys can't believe bans words but Chris and Elle was the one who are more shocked to no bans fantasy.

Chris:Don't worry baby I will surely fulfill your fantasy.

All boys looked at him and said if you have that much guts go infront of her and call her baby tomorrow as soon as you said that she will kill you.

Chris:Now I no my darls weakness na so I can handle her I winked at them

All boys jaws are dropping down surely today is something they can see different types of shades from girls if only three girls have these shades how their rest of the mates will be was running in all their mind.

Bans:Swetha you caged me in wall na that was one of my fantasy.

Swetha & Varuna was shocked and they both fainted.

Bans:Girls what happened swetha Varuna open your eyes what to do haan I have to sprinkle water on them so I went inside kitchen to fetch water.

All boys were shocked when they both fainted bans went to take water at that time Dani and Alex went to their mates respectively and tried to wake them and Dani was touching the red patch in swetha's neck when he touched that he felt pain so now he no swetha is in pain when he felt
the pain they hide again when they saw bans coming.

Bans:I sprinkled water on them and slowly they both opened their eyes.

Varuna:Fantasy bans fantasy

Swetha:One of the fantasy

They both looked at each other and turned to bans and asked how much fantasy do you have.

Bans:I face palmed myself and asked for this only you guys fainted ok come we are going to play na I will tell everything and swetha I no you teased me to make Varuna laugh so for now I am letting you free.

Swetha:I no baby you can't hate me I said and winked at her.

Bans:Yooouuu

Varuna:Hey swetha stop please and bans come it's already going to be 12 we have not even started in five minutes it's 12 so come first we will talk then we will play.

Bans & swetha:Ok done.

All boys are again eagerly waiting what they are going to do now......