Chapter-2

At condo:

Girls went inside and checked the condo it was a beautiful and big condo with eight room they are very shocked when the owner sold the condo for 6 lakhs in Indian money the main thing he sold the condo because this condo is inside the forest and we can hear many animals sounds but the girls were very happy about the price because they don't want to stay in college hostel so they saw various apartments for rent but nothing was up to their budget but this one was perfect for them because it is very near to their University and they also as of now have one car because bans law firm is one hour journey but they will buy another car soon for Varuna and swetha.

Bans:So girls come we will have a party.

Varuna:Wait bans from day after tomorrow you have to join in your firm and our college starts after one month so we have to arrange necessities for that and we have to select our room need a maid and we need groceries for eating we should always fill up our stock and swetha me and you should find a part time job we have plenty of works to do so we will party at night.

When she finished saying all this swetha and bans was looking at her as an alien and after sometime they three selected their room which is in upstairs bought some groceries had food and arranged their room they partied at night and slept at night.

Chris:No I can't do anything hereafter I am tired Ben please give us rest.

Elle:If you want rest ask for yourself and don't join me in your excuses.

Chris:Excuse me I was asking for you also.

Elle:I have a mouth if I need something I will ask him who are you to ask for me.

Ben:Guys please stop your stupid fight and go to your rooms.

Next day,

Swetha:What will we do today.

Bans:I have to prepare myself for tommorow and shop some dresses.

Varuna:Swetha let us go and find a part time job till then bans will finish her work what say.

Swetha:Sure Varuna come let's go.

So swetha and Varuna left the condo while talking with each other to find a part time job and bans started to prepare her self.

At moon pack:

Elle:Bbbbbeeeeennnnn

Chris:Why the hell are you shouting in the morning.

Elle:It's my wish so just shut up.

Ben:Aarrrrggg this two will not let me live in piece what the hell Elle why are you shouting like a pig.

Elle:I am going to shopping do you want something.

Ben:No you can carry on

Elle:ok bye

Ben:Chris I also want to shop some groceries I will be back you do your work.

Chris:Ok man

Here at girls side swetha got a job in library and Varuna in flower shop and bans went to shopping.

At mall,

When bans was looking for a outfit in a confused tone she heard a commotion going on outside so she went out to check it. A guy is shouting on a old lady.

Elle:Don't you have eyes what if something happened to that boy you women's are always useless.

Actually when he entered the mall he saw a old lady who is about to faint and let the infant in her hand fell down he saved the infant and shouting at the lady.Bans who heard all of this went and slapped Elle.

Elle:You useless b**** how dare you slap me.

Bans:You stop there b****** how dare you shout at a women can't you see her age she is like a granny to you if you can't respect her don't shout at her she might have low sugar that why she fainted she loves her grandchild more than anything in the world who are you to advise her and what did you say useless women.women are more and far greater than you idiotic men's just leave from here.

Elle:You will pay for this

Bans:I don't care just leave.

Old lady:Thankyou ma.

Bans:No problem granny but why were you listening to him you could have scolded him na.

Old lady:Though what he did is wrong but he saved my grandchild ma I think he has some past that why he behaves like that so leave it ma and God bless you my child.

At moon pack:

Chris:Hey wait you went for shopping na then why are you early and you didn't shop anything.

Elle:I Doesn't answer him and went to my room and started breaking everything how dare she,who the hell is she,she will pay for what she had done you Ms you will face a hell wait and watch.

Here at flower shop,

Ben after shopping groceries he came out and saw a child who is going to cross the road without seeing the signals after saving the child he asked the child about his parents and saw them romancing near the flower shop.

Ben:Guys you do have a child who might be dead now because of your romance.

Couples:They were shocked what happened Adam are you okay son.

Ben:How he will be okay if you guys are in your dream Land forgetting about him in your romance.He was scolding them.

But Varuna sawed all the thing and she was the witness or a silent spectacular for everything when the couples left after thanking him ben was about to leave at that time.

Ben:I Saw a white bouquet infront of me when the bouquet was removed I  saw a girl maybe a Indian standing infront of me.what is this for ms.i didn't ask you this.

Varuna:Sir I saw everything you rescuing the child and scolding their parents you did a great job so to complement you I am giving you this roses and for white roses it's for peace though you did a good job you was a little bit rude so have this.

Ben:Thanks for your advice I hate flowers,girls and love with that he left the place.

He also went to his pack in a foul mood when he entered inside he heard a loud crash and sounds so he went inside fastly thinking Chris and Elle are fighting but he sawed Chris sitting in living room without any care.

Ben:Chris are you deaf he is breaking everything there and you are sitting peacefully come we will go and see what happened to him.

At newyork,

Dani with dealing all pack duties he is having new flings every night without any care even it is a human or werewolf he doesn't care.

Alex is working hard and had few flings but he is more focussed in his work.

At condo,

Girls shared every incident with each other partying at nights and having lots of fun after one month with their salary Varuna and swetha bought a new car for themselves and shopped some necessaries bans joined her law firm and she has college for 2 days and work for 3 days...

Moon pack,

Dani and Alex reached London and doing their work and boys are also ready for college...

Fire clan,

Ryan is also ready for his college...