Chapter-6

At evening in ben and Varuna department,

Ben:Till today date I don't have any friends but first time in my life I want a friend and that to a girl friendship how should I accept it while walking through campus I saw Adam going towards Varuna. So I went to him and asked his help and he said ok.

Varuna:Really I am a silly girl Ben will not accept my friendship while thinking that I was walking towards the parking lot at that time some one called me when I turned Adam came running towards me I picked him and asked what he gave me a kiss and gifted me a chocolate and card and asked me to read the card and left.i opened the card and I was shocked and searched Ben.

Ben:I gifted her card but this Adam his very smart he gave her a chocolate when she opened the card she was shocked and after reading it she started searching me I went towards her.

Varuna:You could have told me directly na Ben.

Ben:First time I am asking someone friendship so I was nervous Varuna thats why like that we started talking and we were going towards parking lot and I asked can I call her doll which she gladly accepted and said her dad used to call her that.

Varuna:when he asked me can I call you doll I was more than happy because dad used to call me that.

All of them where going to parking lot but at time Chris,Elle,Ben the trio phone ringed at the same time from their pack because of some issue so they left immediately Ryan also got a call from Frank and left swetha till parking lot and the girls went to their condo and shared their first day with each other and their families.

One month later,

Today girls are going to the moon pack to meet their house.

Swetha:It has been one month we three are friends they both irritate me and protect me a lot still I can feel their reaction when I went to college next day in a sleeveless frock it reached till my knees with a over coat they both were shocked by my attire and I told them already to don't judge me so they accepted it that whole day they where throwing daggers to boys who looks at me and while leaving they said your salwar was the best dress in the world which made me to laugh hard and them to pout but they didn't force me to wear salwar and today because first time I am going to their house na so ma said to wear salwar and I told to Chris if I should come there Ryan should also be invited with great difficulty he made their family members to accept Ryan presence in their house and I can see lot of progress I Ryan and Chris friendship they both started to accept each other and as of Ryan side we are going to his house tomorrow he said he has a twin Frank I had seen him in video calls and photos but not directly tommorow I will see them and as for my girls they are also going to their besties house we three didn't till now sawed our friends so one day I have to plan a outing for everyone and guys you will not believe it Ryan and Chris is working with me in library they said that they are protecting me first I was not ok with that idea but I let it go because our library in charge Stella like me a lot and they also learned half Tamil from me and through internet and they both also like South Indian dishes ok I am late I have to go to mall and purchase gifts for Chris family and go to their mansion and his house is also near my condo even Ryan is near me we came to no this recently only when we planed to visit each other's house.

Varuna:I am nervous to meet Ben's family because his family consists of guys not even a single girl but what can I do nothing na and I have already purchased gifts for them and what is the good thing in this is he is very near to our condo as said he came to pick me up.

Bans:After a month Elle has invited me to his house currently I am going to his house I came to no the firm I am working his is brothers now I am going to meet them though Elle said no formalities like purchasing gifts but I bought gift for all of them we reached his house and went inside.

Chris:Before two days I asked permission for Ryan appearance in the house first they rejected but when I said about swetha they said ok because when I said she is our human from that day they want to meet her and as of Ryan I don't believe that there will be a day where I will say he is a nice guy really I love swetha because of her we both are together.

At moon pack,

Elle:Bans and me came inside the house and I introduced her to everyone but this Chris is missing after becoming friend with her I stopped fighting with him after meeting us Daniel and Alex went out immediately as they have some work so me and bans went to my room and we were talking with each other at that time I heard another car sound and with that smell I no it is Ben me and bans went down.

Ben:We both entered inside Varuna was little nervous so I held her hand to support her when we went inside I introduced her to everyone but she was standing like a statue seeing Elle's friend

They both at the same time came out of the shock and told us they both are besties which made us laugh at that time we heard a car sound and with the smell we realised that it is rayn but they both didn't came inside they were waiting for swetha suddenly rain started pouring a lot so they were coming inside the house when we heard another car sound and some heavenly smell it's really our human that means swetha is our human we all were waiting for their arrival but they didn't came when we went out we where shocked.

Chris:All of them came even Ryan came but swetha na always late we both were waiting for her when suddenly rain started pouring we was about to go inside she came to us and that to in salwar again her mom must have compeled  her because she hates salwar and about whom we are talking swetha na it's raining surely she wants to drench herself in rain and she will not come inside till it stops so we also started playing and dancing with her.

All of them was watching her dance but they can't see her but they were shocked to see a girl in salwar Varuna and bans guessed it swetha by her salwar but they didn't joined her at that time Dani and Alex came inside.

Three hearts started beating fastly it was Dani,Alex and Chris they came inside and saw a girl dancing and with that smell they came to no it's their human but Dani without a break shouted mate looking at swetha in his mind which freezed all the members after recovering from shock swetha sawed bans and Varuna there she was also shocked but after knowing everything she dragged them to dance at that time Alex and Chris at the same time shouted mate by looking at Varuna and bans all were shocked Ryan also read their mind and he was also shocked but till now all can't see swetha's face and all where waiting to see their humans face except Chris he no her and after the dance all watched their human and Luna's face Dani was awestruck by seeing swetha and her dress made him satisfied at first because it fully covered at first but now it is sticking to her body like second skin.

Dani:Oh my god she is so cute in her dress and also I like her dress because she is fully covered in it but now it is sticking to her skin which is itching me to protect her first I didn't believe in soulmates but now I believe in that she is mine I will not give her to anyone I don't no from where this possessiveness came but before accepting her I have to make sure she is not a threat to pack.

Alex:She is so innocent I want her to myself now only and now our human is also our Luna we have to protect her.

Chris:I was waiting for her till today though she has not dressed like a girl but just with her attitude pulling me towards her.

Now all came to no swetha is their human and also there luna so they want to investigate about her and because of swetha Alex and Chris got their mate and as for Dani he will try to avoid his attraction towards swetha but his jealousy will make him close to her but guys swetha and bans have lot of attitude and Varuna has more confidence ......