Chapter-14

After 4 months

Swetha:Our all parents came for the vacation and somehow Ryan and Frank proved me they are good so I convinced dad and keerthu Kutty's dad but my devil sister thought for taking revenge on her only I made her stay here at last day when our parents are leaving all boys were at home because we introduced our besties to them

Mani:Princess are you sure can you manage doll ma

Swetha:Yes dad we all are there na.

Pavi:Dad I don't trust her to take revenge on me only she is doing like this I will study in India dad.

Ryan:Why my mate is so stubborn can't she understand me

All boys heard his pleas and was silently praying for him.

Swetha:Hey If I want to take revenge from you I would have taken anyhow not like this and what problem you have with me devil my friends are there and even keerthu kutty is here.

Pavi:Hey how dare you call me devil and haan I can't trust you.

Swetha:If you don't trust me it's ok but you can trust my friends na.

All girls said swetha if she is not interested leave na let her do what she want.

Meena:Haan di leave her if you both are here na then we will be more worried.

All boys were sad for Ryan because at first werewolf and vampires were enemies but after swetha's arrival they have become good friends.

Chris:I stared at swetha and pleaded through my eyes to help Ryan

Ryan:I was so sad and was about to leave the condo.

Swetha:Ma we all are there she is in safe hands and devil I will not force you to do anything you can study here and I will not interfere in your freedom.

Pavi:Now I understood Akka that day I teased you na that I am having dad all for myself and you don't get his affection that's why you are making me stay here na.

Swetha:No devil dad loves us both equally I was genuinely concerned for your future that's why.

Pavi:But...,

Mani:Enough both of you Pavithra you are going to study here and swetha like you said don't compel her in anything but Pavithra you have to get permission for everything to your sister or her best friends.

Pavi:I am not happy with this decision dad but when you insist I will obey you.

Mani:That's like my princess

Ryan:When she accepted I was so happy when all the parents went I ran towards swetha and hugged her tightly and said thanks.

Swetha:I called Chris in our hug because then only our friendship will be completed.

Except swetha and bans all girls went to send of their parents

Thankyou swetha for this help all boys told her and after that all boys tried their luck on their mate but nothing is working and all girls have a part time job and bans is doing her internship though Chris and Ryan have their mate now but they still spend more time with swetha in college and their job.Dhivya and gayu also bought a new car and Pavithra and keerthana also have a new car and they both work so near to their condo though pavi and keerthu have different rooms they share a same room at night time.

Pavi:What bro why are you always behind me.

Ryan:I have told you many time doll don't call me bro

Pavi:I am sparing you because you are my sisters friend leave me bro.

Ryan:I can't doll

Pavi:Why