Chapter-16

All girls are in deep thinking like how they are going to escape from this

B:Girls first all of you remove your "Thallis" I said and was about to remove that.

S:No bans wait though they forcefully married us you no about our tradition and customs na we believe in those so no one is going to remove it.

G:But swetha akka whenever we see this it will always remember their betrayal to us.

P:Akka let's do one thing we can make everything invisible na we will make all our thallis invisible with that I said and went towards Akka.

S:Girls more than this we have to face a big problem but you all want to do this.

V:Yes swetha please na

S:Ok with that me and Pavithra held our hands and together made all our thallis invisible.

K:Akka I am scared what will happen if our parents no this.

S:It's not correct time to inform our parents kiddo just wait we will surely escape from them I said and consoled her because she was crying a lot.

D:Ok what's your plan swetha surely all boys will try to open that shield.

S:I don't have any plan till now wait I will see in my vision what the boys are planning with that I started concentrating on my power to see vision and after sometime I shouted Noooo this can't happen.

B:What happened di.

S:They had already founded the solution to break this shield.

P:And what is that Akka.

S:If the boys want to break the shield they should be near us if they are near us with this mate mark they can control us and will make us break the shield we can't use our powers at that time because our mate mark is stronger than our power.

D:Dam they still has nerves to reach us come we all will leave this place right now.

S:No Divi if we leave also they will find us anyhow and we also can't drop our studies let us fight together in this battle.

V:Then what plan you have now

B:And how we will study inside condo is only safe place for us but we can't be inside fully na.

S:Let me think but first we should stop them to break the shield for that we have to stop our mark effect what can we do for that anyone has any ideas

P:Akka I will find a solution for that you concentrate on other works

With that all angels are planning how to escape from them.

P:Akka I have a idea we all mates together should do a solution and apply it on our mark then it will not make effect in our mark for 6hours Akka.

S:Ok I also found a solution for our misery we have a month holiday and girls if we want to go out together we will go out invisibly we all will take online classes and me and pavi will sometimes go to college invisibly to submit our assignment or project and a good thing in all this is bans your internship is over and if you want you can do a part time job but we will make us invisible only to our mates at that time when we go for our work nothing can happen is that clear girls.

With that they made the solutions and here the boys reached the condo but before boys can start with the mate pull our all girls applied that solution in their mark so boys mate pull is not working.

D:What happened why cant we Break this shield

C:Don't no alpha we also tried our best.

Mg:That's because the girls are smart than you guys

All boys greeted the moon goddess

A:What are they doing goddess.

Mg:I no all their plans sons but I can't tell you that but as for why the shield is not breaking did you guys forgoted that swetha can see visions.

R:That means...

Mg:Yes she found out all your plans

D:Arrgg this girl na always trying to run away from me

Mg:Remember one thing guys Mindvoice is best for your situation rather than talking and planning because even though if swetha sees the vision she can't find your plan.

B:Thankyou goddess

F:Now what are we going to do

E:Let us plan something with that they went away.

Here girls were happy that their plan worked. Like this a week passed and girls were failing all the plans of boys

S:This boys are clever than I expected because nowadays they are not voicing out their plans but with the book they are reading I am finding their plans and making it fail girls enough is enough we have to plan something big this time I want that book which is helping them we have to somehow enter their house.

Everyone accepted the plan and all the girls went well prepared they masked their scents made themselves invisible and was about to sneak inside their house though girls were angry with the boys for marrying them forcefully our lover girls Dhivya,varuna and gayu badly want to see and feel Ben,alex and Elle they were thinking this swetha understood their delima.

S:Girls I no we all are angry on them for marrying us forcefully but I think they have some reasons for that but I hate Dani I can't stop that but dhivi,Varuna and gayu you girls loved Ben,Alex and Elle so if you want you can see them I will not disturb you but don't touch them that's the only thing I ask you girls and kiddo I no you also have some feelings for Frank so same goes to you and bans and pavi,Chris and Frank are nice guys I am their bestie though I am currently angry at those two I can't hate them and they were bounded to dani's order at that time so if you want you can give them a chance and if any of the girls want to stay with your mates as a wife I will not compel you guys to come back with me.

All girls said swetha they had married us forcefully whatever may be the reason they could have explained us na idiots we will just make them suffer for some days and when they apologize we all will surely accept them as husband and you to is doing the same because Dani is not that bad ok let us see.

Actually in this fiasco though the girls planned everything perfectly they forgoted the solution time they applied it before coming from condo so already four hours is finished only two hours is more how are they going to execute their plan let's wait and watch it's going to be more interesting..........