Chapter-7

Swetha:I was shocked to see Varuna and bans here but I am happy to no that we all are besties I was dancing with Ryan and I don't no where this Chris went but suddenly I felt someone shooting daggers at me I very well no about that eyes but I didn't care and was enjoying the moment suddenly bans and Varuna lost their patience and attack me because they also like rain but what to do I am a crazy girl na I dragged them and now they are fully drenched because of me they always says that we like rain but we don't like to play in it and I will always drag them in the rain and irritate them by saying without getting drenched in the first shower of mother nature how you will feel nature are you even a human I will tease them a lot and as for Chris and Ryan they like my all sides so they will always support me but I think today is not my day they are going to kill me with lot of struggle I pushed them from me because of their attack we three lost our balance and felled down so now escaping from them I started running.

Bans:Arrrrggggg this girl I don't no why she always like to play in rain and not only that she will also eat icecream in this rain and will get fever for one weak but today I think she doesn't have icecream but she made us drenched fully always we have to take care of her but now I think we three will surely fall sick I was shooting daggers at her for this act but she just shrugged it which made me to loose my cool and attack her.

Varuna:Swetha is always a crazy girl in our gang because her crazyness doesn't have any limit though it irritates us we can't even cross a day without her mischiefs but I will feel sad whenever she falls sick because at that time she will be like a cute baby which will trigger my motherly instincts which really I don't no I have it but today she spoiled my new dress so we attacked her but she escaped from us.

Swetha:They both easily will not get angry but if they get angry escaping from Varuna is easy but dam bans is like stepping your shoes inside a fire escaping from her is difficult so I ran to Chris and Ryan and hide behind them.

Bans & Varuna:Swetha come out from them(they started talking in Tamil Chris and Ryan can understand little because of swethas teaching but others can't even understand a word)we will give you 10 minutes if not you are gone.

Swetha:No I can't bans I no about you surely you will kill me so no I was arguing with her suddenly Varuna started crying.

Varuna:I started crying because I was a emotional mess today this dress is my dad's gift and first time I wore it today bans and swetha immediately came to my side.

Alex:I can't understand what they were talking but when she started crying my heart pained a lot.

Dani:See I was right surely she is a evil she made her bestie cry I have to be careful with her because of this mate pull I can't trust her but now when they no she is there luna and human they will not let me have another mate or flings but I will make sure no one is hurt because of her in my pack if she makes any mistake surely I will make her pay for it.

Chris:She is very scary when she is angry but swetha is not startled at all then what's are friends for to irritate others na because of swetha I got my mate I am always thankful to my princess but I will not give swetha to Dani without his assurance that he will keep swetha safe because I can't trust him in girls mater and moreover she is my human so I will protect her even if he is my alpha.

Ryan:I am a vampire so I can read everyone's mind but till now I had read everyone's mind and I am surely going to support Chris because Dani is not trust worthy and swetha is my princess and sister but till now I didn't read swetha mind because I don't want to invade in her privacy but when she is happy I thought many times to do it but she itself will say to us why she is happy and knowing swetha is there human is also a shock to me because it happens once in 100 years for werewolf even I am vampire I no about this I had discussed about swetha to Frank he also has seen her but not directly but in video call he also said that he felt sisterly feeling from swetha but I also feel pity for Dani because swetha is a hard nut to crack she doesn't believe in relationships,commitments, and love but it will be interesting na let's see what happens here after.

Bans:Varuna what happened why are you crying I asked her even though we are angry at swetha she immediately came to Varuna when she started crying this is us though we fight a lot we can't see other pain when Varuna said her plight swetha felt guilty for her doing but we will not blame us because this is what friends are for irritate,tease and laugh at us and have fun.

Swetha:I was worried and immediately went to my doll and I knelled down holding my ears and asked sorry she smiled a little I wiped her tears and gave her favourite flower kissed her cheeks and hugged her she also accepted my apology and kissed my cheek.

Bans: Oiiiiiiii hug with out me.

Swetha and varuna you are not invited in our moment

Bans:But without replying to them I attacked them and we three shared a hug I kissed Varuna cheek and they both together kissed my cheek and we three shared a hug by laughing like mad.

All boys were shocked because before a minute they were about to kill each other but now they are laughing like mad.

Chris:I no about swetha she can't see her loved once in pain because she will immediately console them my princess cute gesture made me smile but I was jealous because they both kissed my mate and also our princess didn't console me and Ryan like this she will always slap us I looked at Ryan he was also looking at me with same question I no he read my mind.

Ryan:Yes they proved the real friendship but Chris is right our princess will always slap us she didn't console us like that we both gave a knowing look to each other.

Alex:I was happy with our human gesture she made my mate smile immediately but I was sad that I can't get that kiss from my mate but one thing proved me she is the only one for our Dani but he has to prove us that he is good for swetha.

Ben and Elle:We can't digest all this and we are happy swetha is our human she is so crazy and sweet and apt for Luna position but Dani should gain our trust and prove us he is good for swetha for that first he have to stop his flings we no he will not accept swetha till he trust her but he also has to prove us and we should control him because even he doesn't want swetha his mate pull will want swetha for him so we have to protect her which we will gladly do it with a heartbeat.

Ben:But my doll is beta female so now if I am near to her surely Alex will get jealous but he have to prove me he is good guy for my doll because she is very sensitive though Alex is my beta I can't end my friendship with my doll because she is my only friend.

Elle:Bans is ghama Female it will be fun to see their pair because they are two opposite poles but I trust Chris because he was waiting for his mate till date I no he will keep bans happy but now this is my time to irritate Chris it will be fun to make him jealous I am going to have fun.

Dani:What the hell she surely has that Luna aura she immediately consoled her friend though I don't want her but my wolf wants her what I am going to do with it when she went to Chris and Ryan to hide I got more jealous and was about to fight with them but I somehow controlled my self what am I going to do?

Ok guys all guys are ready to protect their Luna/human and Dani jealousy has already started how he is going to control himself let us wait and watch......