Chapter-15

Dani:I don't care she is my mate,human and Luna of our pack.

Alex:No Dani don't take decisions now they are right you can't force our human.

Dani:I no we should not force someone but she is my f****** mate dammit.

Bans:We are warning you Dani don't even dare to go near her.

Dani:Or what you will do ms.Ghama female.

Chris:Bro she is right swetha doesn't like someone who forces her now also because of you only she is in this condition not only they we will also support them only because you are not in your sense right now.

Dani:Chris did you forgot to whom you are talking.

Chris:He was using is alpha command though I feel to submit to him I can't do that I will surely protect my princess I no alpha.

Dani:Then follow your alpha command I used all my alpha power which made my boys to submit to me.

All boys said ok alpha by submitting to him.

Dani:See they all submitted to me I am there alpha what you girls will do now.

Ryan & Frank:We are there Dani we will not allow you.

Dani:Oh are you sure because we all are united when swetha came so if you guys go against me.

Ryan & Frank:Ok we will help you but think twice before you do something you will regret later.

Dani:Now they all are with me what you girls will do now hahaha I laughed evilly.

Pavithra:I am there for them mr.dani leave our condo right now all of you just get lost.

Dani:You are so little kiddo you can't do anything and also you are vampires queen you should respect our decision.

Pavithra:Though I am small girl doesn't means I can't do anything Dani and till now I am not married yet so I am not vampires queen and did you forget I am the Co-Head angel I said and smirked at him.

Dani:I was so angry if you are so interested come let's fight.

All boys changed to werewolf and Ryan and Frank became vampires girls somehow gained there concentration and became angels they all are fighting at the forest when boys are about to loose the fight to girls power lessened which made boys to win the battle and capture the girls Dani went inside the condo and brought Swetha all girls are In semi concious state and trying to stop him but Dani made swetha sit in the mandap and with all rituals he was about to tie the knot when swetha flyed in the air though she has not gained the concious yet dani's touch was unwanted to swetha which awakened her angels power and she was fighting with the boys even in her semi-councious state finally all boys were about to faint when moon goddess appeared in front of them and made all angels sleep all greeted moon goddess.(Mg)

Mg:Daniel what you are doing is wrong but swetha will not marry you when she is concious so to save your clan you have to marry her now.

All boys asked is this not wrong goddess.

Mg:I smiled at them and said yes this is sooo wrong but to bring peace to two world we have to do this it's their destiny and Dani mark her after you marry her and boys you all should also marry your mates now.

Chris:But why we should do now goddess we can do afterwards na except swetha other are ok with us.

Mg:No when Dani marries swetha she and her angel will not accept him immediately so he has to somehow tame her which will take a lot of time because of his deeds other angels will not accept you so you guys also marry now and all tame your angels afterwards and Mark them then only they can't leave you.