Chapter-8

Swetha:Ok I am sorry I will wash your clothes doll and now I will solve your problems when I went to purchase gift for Chris family I purchased clothes for us I don't no why that three dresses just got my eye wait I will give you that.

Bans:You purchased dress for me ya surely it will not be nice it will be a disaster to irritate me more you would have bought girly clothes.

Varuna:No bans that day just to tease you she showed you that dress I no she bought that dress for you but it was kavitha Aunty's order to swetha I am sure now she would have bought the dress according to our taste trust her bans.

Bans:Ok for you I am trusting this devil.

Swetha:Ha how mean I am hurt here because of you bans I said to her and showed my heart.

Bans and Varuna together at the same time said drama queen can you please stop your act.

Swetha:I am not a queen princess but let it be Chris Ryan I called them come and help me to get shopping bags  there are lot of bags after collecting it we all went inside Chris house hmm wait let me check the packages haan Varuna here is your dress.

Varuna:She gave me a packet inside was a kurthi and legging I was happy because it was my type of dress though I consoled bans I was little worried like she will prank us but no our princess has grown up.

Swetha:Haan bans here is your dress I said and gave it to her it's a baggy t-shirt and a jean.

Varuna and bans came to me and asked in a whisper ok thankyou for this dress but innerwares swetha.

Swetha:It's inside the bag don't worry and I turned to Chris and asked for the guest room to change our dress they both went to the direction they went and all the boys turn to me because I didn't go right I smiled at Chris and ryan he understood me and showed his hand with a big grin I gave him a bag he went inside the kitchen others where shocked because of my behaviour I smiled at them shrugged myself and went to stand near Chris and Ryan.

Chris:They three whispered something and they both went to change the dress but swetha was still there we all turned to her and with her smile I no she has purchased icecream and wants me to keep it in fridge I went to kitchen and kept it in fridge when I came out she came near me and Ryan if she stands like this she will surely fall sick as if knowing my plight Ryan said yes so we took swetha to my room to change her dress and I asked Ben to heat water.

Ryan:Me and Chris no about swetha but all were looking puzzled by us after he came we both thought same thing she will fall sick so we went to Chris room by dragging swetha we gave some necessaries to her to take bath and waited for her outside the room.

Alex:First Varuna came in kurthi and legging it was so good in her I think she took a shower because she was looking so fresh and after her friend came in some baggy t-shirt and jeans when they came down Varuna went near Ben and he was holding her hand and assuring her which made me very angry but he just shrugged it and was talking with her and her friend went near Elle and they were talking about something and we all introduced ourselves when I gave my hand for shake hand she with little hesitant gave her hand and I noticed Dani who was looking more pissed because they three went to Chris room before an hour but they are not down till now.

Varuna:I was nervous to go down first but after looking at Ben I was relieved and after sometime bans came but I don't no why my heart is beating really fast and when I shake hand with that Alex I felt lot of electricity shot through me we all were waiting for swetha at that time Ben gave me and bans a hot chocolate we all were drinking that.

Bans:After Varuna I came down in first time in her life swetha has done a good job for selecting a dress for me

Swetha:Chris and Ryan doesn't have patience at all after taking a bath I weared my new skirt which I bought today and opened the door they both were staring at me shocked I lost my patience and asked what?