Chapter-18

S:Varuna are you coming with me or going to meet Alex.

V:Swetha can I go and meet Alex please.

S:Ok but be careful di I said and went to library and saw Dani looking at that book and searching something if I go and take that book he will find that someone is here I have to distract him what can I do I said and came out and saw a vase and I thought a plan and mind liked bans.

B:Ha swetha all done.

S:No bans I want your help send Chris here somehow.

B:Swetha you are not planning to talk to Chris na.

S:No baba and after him send Elle inside.

B:Ok but how to send him there I was thinking and suddenly got a idea and mind linked gayu about my plan gayu started to swirl the room with her air power and now the living room is full of dust and I fired the staircase.

C:What the hell is this I will see the fire you clean this dust Elle I said and was going to the stairs to inform Dani and Alex.

S:Wow super girl I thought and throwed the vase which made Dani to come out.

D:What is that sound I came out and was suddenly dashed by someone ouch Chris why are you running like a mad.

S:I went inside and took the book and hide it inside my jacket and when I saw Chris running to Alex room I flyed and went before Chris and pulled Varuna towards me before chris dashed into her and I showed her the dairy and we was about to go down but before that I saw Chris,Alex and Dani are fighting with eachother Varuna watered the stairs which made the fire to stop so no one believed what Chris said I found him cute and kissed his cheek and went down

C:Chi Dani I no your mate is more friendly with me and Ryan but for that if you kiss me you can't feel your mate idiot it's disgusting.

D:What me kissing you impossible I have a beautiful mate for that Alex I am telling you he is gone mad.

S:Girls our work is over come we can go wait a minute bans and dhivi where is pavi and keerthu.

At that time girls mate mark power started to vanish which made all the boys to feel their mate and all of them freezed in their spot.

B:Swetha something is wrong see all of them are sniffing come we will go out and think about pavi and keerthu

S:Ok with that we all were about to move out

R & F:Boys see here they came with keerthu and pavi

P:Leave me you idiot.

R:But you was behaving differently when you was in my arms I whispered in her ears.

P:Keerthu are you ok why are you crying.

K:Pavi I want to see swetha akka I don't want to be here

F:No babygirl you can't go anywhere.

S:This guys na I was about to go towards them.

B:I held swetha no di we should have a back up plan.

C:When did you girls came and where did you found them Ryan.

R:I felt their blood scent Chris.

D:Where are the others pavi

P:We both only came Mr.Dani

D:No you are lying.

At that time Alex,Ben,elle sniffed and captured Varuna,Dhivya and gayu.

D:Swetha where are you come infront of me if you want your friends and sister.

C:Are you sure they are here Dani because I can't feel bans scent.