Chapter-3

At condo:

Swetha,Varuna,bans are busy getting ready for the college it's their first day at college they three are little nervous after having breakfast they left for college informing the maid.

At moon pack:

All where ready for their respective works and started their day.

At fire clan:

Ryan and Frank also started their day.

At University:

Girls after parking their car came out they went inside the university Delta university number 1 college in London (Guys it's just my imagination) there are different types of building for different courses girls started walking asking about the direction after one spot they have to leave at different direction.

Swetha:So guys this is our last point we are going to be seperated from here i cried some fake tears to make it more dramatic.

Bans and Varuna:Drama queen stop it we are late for our first class and it's our first day and are you ok with this salwar because we think you are not comfortable in it.

Swetha:You both are so mean and girls yes I am not comfortable in it but what to do my ma's order and seriously queen I am a princess ok leave it come and give me our world famous hug.

Bans and Varuna:Arrrggg this girl....but be careful you don't like attention also this will get you a lot of attention and after giving the hug they started going to their building.

Inside swetha's class:

Chris:He was talking with his friend and was about to sit in his seat but he felled down.

Ryan:Oh sorry little boy is this your seat he said while smirking at Chris.

Chris:Oh it's ok grandpa it's not your fault if your eyesight is weak

All of them sitting their started laughing which made Ryan more angry he grabbed Chris coller and started fighting.

Swetha:Oh God I am little nervous  it's ok swetha you can do it and moreover salwar in london Argggg ma why you follow this types of tradition this will lead me a lot of attention ma while she was talking to herself she got a video call from her ma.

Mani:Show me your dress did you ate some sweet what is this girl there is no flower in your hair did you reached college on time and why white salwar you could have wored some colour salwar na you na don't even listen me.

Swetha:Ma I am wearing salwars as you said and I ate sweet and my breakfast also and ma I have braided my hair but I can't get any flower here so only sorry ma and white is my favourite colour ma please and don't say I am not listening to you see because of you everyone are looking at me like some alien see

Mani:Oh princess sorry da ok you are a good girl call me after your college ends and please don't fight ok.

Swetha:Ok ma bye.

At that time one guy called her haan what you want she asked him with arrogance.

Boy:Hey salwar in college are you from village girl.

Swetha:Why you want to no mind your own business

Boy:Hey don't you have manners.

At that time they heard a big commotion in one class swetha also went their and she got to no it's her class so she went inside and heard about the problem through girls gossips she got angry at that time the boy who ragged her asked her to propose any guy who was fighting infront of him while smirking