chapter-5

Swetha:After the first period I was waiting for my second period to start because today we only have two classes because today is our first day in college at that time Chris and Ryan Both called me at the same time

Chris & Ryan looked at each other and was looking at swetha and asked friends at the same time by reaching out their hands.

Swetha:I started laughing because of their behaviour they both are sssoooo cute but I think I was wrong.

Chris:Why are you coping me I only asked her first and she will be my friend only

Ryan:We both asked her at same time dude and she has to accept us not you so back off

Like that they started fighting....

Swetha:Guys wait let me tell but they were not listening to me and started fighting like stupids so I loosed my temper and slapped them again you guys will listen only after my slap na why you both are fighting like enemies haan.

Chris & Ryan was shocked why you always slap us swetha we have a image princess you can't destroy it ok tell us who you will select among us yes we are arch rivals.

Swetha:I was shocked when they called me princess I felt safe and protected between them I don't no why but when they called me princess I remembered my hero so I cried a little bit because I can't choose between these two I want both of their friendship.

Chris & Ryan was startled when they saw me crying princess did we hurt you then we are sorry

Swetha:I can't choose between you two you both are making me feel protected and i remembered my hero so if you want me to be your friend I said and took their both hands in my each hand and said I want your both friendship and if you are not accepting it then sorry I can't be your friend.

Chris:When she started crying I thought we hurted her actually me and Ryan are same in almost everything only because we are in rival gang make us enemies I can't be friend with Ryan but for swetha I can do it when she touched us I felt peace in my heart so I will accept it for my princess.

Ryan:When she started crying I thought she doesn't like the name princess because it is very girly but she wants me and Chris together to be her friend though it's not possible I will do for her when she touched me I felt like it's my sister's touch so I will tolerate this wolf for my princess.

Swetha:They both together smiled at me and said ok I was very happy at that time one guy said today the professor is absent and it's our free period all went out of the college Ryan and Chris said they will drop me but I said my besties are waiting for me so I will wait you guys leave.

Chris & ryan:No we will wait for you but till then what we will do wait you said na your hero who is that.

Swetha:We will no about each other and about my hero that is at that time I received a call from my hero I put it on speaker hi pa I said and started talking in Tamil they both where looking at me like I am from zoo so I asked them to wait and was holding their hands and talking to my dad after talking to him about my first day till now I ended my call so guys can we start.

Chris & Ryan:Who was that and who is your hero and in what language you are talking with him will you teach us that language.

Swetha:I started laughing at them you both are so cute your thoughts are almost same and it is my dad my hero  and I was talking with him in my mother tongue Tamil and yes I will teach you guys ok.

Chris & Ryan:We are not cute handsome and do you like your dad a lot and advance thankyou for teaching us Tamil

Swetha:Yes I love my dad and you guys are cute and no sorry and thankyou in friendship like that we were talking to each other.

At bans department,

Elle:I was going out of the class when that stupid girl called me I was not interested to talk to her so I asked her what rudely

Bans:I thought to apologize to Elle at that time I saw a guy forcing a girl I went to him and asked him to leave her.

Guy:Who are you girl she is my girlfriend i can do whatever I want.

Bans:But you can't force her even if she your wife that girl came to me and was crying a lot I consoled her.

Elle:I was watching all these it's all girls fault why they are wearing such type of dresses and dragging unwanted attention.

Guy:Just leave her and go.

Bans:I can't do whatever you want.

Guy:He Whistled and more boys came

Elle:Idiot girl is this her problem now I have to save her why she is inviting problem to herself by supporting a b***** but before I could go there.

Bans:I asked the girl to leave and smiled at that guy and started beating everyone I have black belt in karathe at last I broke that guys hand and asked that's all I expected more from you man.

Guy:I will not leave you have to pay for insulting me with that they ran away I turned and Elle was staring at me with shock and his mouth hanging down.

Elle:I was shocked when she started fighting with them man her guts I thought she is just a tomboy but she is also a fighter.

Bans:Close your mouth or flies will built a house inside I told him with my evil smile.

Elle:Startled with her comment I asked why she helped that bitch  and inviting troubles in your life did you see her dress she is gathering attention it's her fault so you don't have to be a saint and help others.

Bans:His statement made me angry Elle you can't judge someone character by their dress I am also wearing dresses like boys but you can't tell me you are not a girl for wearing this types of dresses I thought all guys are same but that granny and girls gossip made me think you are not that type of guy so I thought to ask sorry to you but by your statement you proved me that all men's are same do you no why I am like these because to save my dignity I learnt karathe because their is no safety for girls in our country and I am only child for my parents and a girl baby so I learnt all precautions to save me if some girl is in danger I will surely save her and I thought to be your friend but you are not worth it and also I can understand you are in some pain so before judging someone first open your heart with that said I left my campus.

Elle:I was literally ashamed about myself with her confession so I made up my mind and ran behind bharathi wait.

Bans:I stopped for him.

Elle:Sorry for judging them with their clothes I am ashamed of myself and feeling guilty I am ready to open my heart if you accept my friendship and guide me.

Bans:Though I was angry because of his behaviour he was really guilty so I accepted his friendship and we together walked to the parking lot.