𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

"How does it feel to experiences shopping on the Seoul market streets in person?" Changbin questioned.

"Rather exciting, I mean the atmosphere is slightly hectic but still amazing."

"Welcome to the real world Princess." He gave a sly smirk.

A few moments later, Changbin walked over to the cabana where the denim overall jumpsuit was displayed.

"What size are you in jumpsuits?" Changbin jerked his chin to the jumpsuit displayed which took me by surprise.

"I..uh..I'm not too certain, my maids usually measure me and take note of my sizes."

He then walked up to the cashier, which stood an elderly lady. "Hello ma'am, I'd like to purchase that jumpsuit for this lady."

"You're lucky, we have one left. It's a small size, and I'm sure it will fit you dear." The elderly lady smiled warmly at me.

My eyes widened, "Oh Changbin, you don't have to spend your earnings on me. I'm perfectly comfortable in my current outfit." I say, looking down at his black oversized jumper and grey sweatpants which I borrowed.

"In my current outfit. You'll need something to wear while you stay at the farm, trust me, you'll appreciate this jumpsuit." With that being said, Changbin paid the cashier and we headed back to the car.

——

"So how was the rest of that experience?" Changbin's eyes focused on the road but the question focused on me.

"It felt..really relaxing, nice and I felt somewhat normal." I inhale deeply, rethinking about that shopping experience.

"Where do you want to have breakfast?" He asked.

"I hardly eat outside so surprise me with your cafe of choice, I'm flexible."

Changbin took me to a place called 'Delightfully Delicious'. A brunch cafe, filled with amazing pastries, desserts, meals, hot drinks. This place was really aesthetic too.

"What would you like today?" The waitress took out her notepad and steadied her pen.

"This please." I didn't know the name of the meal, but I pointed her to the picture of a tasty looking salmon salad bowl thingy.

"Ah yes, the Salmon de Regalon." She nodded.

Fancy names you guys have here.

"I'll have some Chocolate waffles with extra cream please and an iced caramel macchiato." Changbin ordered.

Once the waitress left, Changbin looked over at me, "Salmon salad? For breakfast?"

"Chocolate waffles? How healthy of you." I sarcastically state.

"You didn't even order a drink." He chuckled.

"Water is all I need." With the glass jug provided, I pour myself some water and sip away happily.

"You look like you're in pain." Changbin observed.

"What're you talking about? Water is delicious." Who am I kidding, I dying for some iced tea right now. Breakfast finished quickly and it was time to head back to his place.

——

We reached his house and unloaded the trunk full of farming resources, and traveling equipment.

"Okay, so the plan is that we will catch a bus to the Hongdae train station which takes around 1 hour. Then from the Hongdae train station, we catch the train to Suwon. From Suwon, we catch 2 buses to Jeonju. At Jeonju, we stay the night at a motel then the following day we catch the train to Daegu. Finally from Daegu, we catch the train to Busan." 

I blink twice. Pardon me?

"We should reach Busan by tomorrow afternoon." He finished.

"That's a long journey..I've hardly traveled my whole life."

"It's alright, you have me. What could go wrong?" He smirked cockily.

"Ugh so cocky." I giggled.

Changbin gave me a bag to put my belongings into. Thanks to that shopping trip, I have some supplies of female necessities, including some basic clothes. I am foolish for leaving my phone at my palace but who cares, I can survive without my phone, piece of cake.

"Bye Oppa and Unnie, we will miss you guys." Mina and Rose cry in unison.

"Don't worry, we will be back soon." Changbin squeezed them both tightly before entering the Uber car.

"Here, keep my tiara for now. So you know I'll come back to get it for sure and don't forget my gown is in Changbin oppa's room, you can play around with it if you wish." I switch my attention from the twins to Mr Seo, 

"Thank you for having me sir, I really appreciate this kind gesture of your son."

"No worries at all Princess. No worries." Mr Seo grinned.