𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒

Y/N's POV:

I pulled away from the kiss after awhile. "I think they're gone so we can stop now." I leaned against Changbin's chest, my eyes glancing around to inspect the area.

"Yeap they're gone." I lean away from his chest. My eyes awkwardly glance down, refusing to make eye contact with him, for some reason my cheeks felt like they were on fire.

"Your cheeks are tinted if you haven't noticed...what's the matter? Haven't kissed a boy before?" Just as he said that, the train doors opened. 

"Believe it or not, you, Mr biker boy, are my first." I stated as matter of factly then got onto the train, finding a seat for the two of us. 

__

Minho's POV:

"I will find Seo Changbin and get rid of him!" I shouted at no one in particular, well, it was aimed at my butler, Seonghwa, because I needed to let it out on someone.

"Calm down boss..." He poured a glass of red wine and handed it to me, "To calm to you." Then he sat back down on the single-seater sofa beside my bed. 

"That idiot princess keeps running away from her duties. Do you think I seriously want to marry her?! No! I just want the throne, sitting on the comfort of the luxurious red cushion. Just imagine me, looking fine as hell, sitting up there while people praise me." I hummed with satisfaction, at the thought of that. Perfect.

"I've gathered some information about that guy, he's the son of a farmer, they own a vegetable and fruit farm. They have the best potatoes, apples, watermelon's and carrots in all of Korea-" Seonghwa began but I cut him off, 

"Why are you telling me all this useless information about that impoverished man?!"

"I'm getting to the point sir," He calmly stated, "His family business isn't doing so well at the moment, they're on the verge of going bankrupt. " 

"Hm, I like where this is going..." A smirk makes its way on my lips.

"Boss, the point I'm trying to make is, he needs money. Say we find him, pay him as much as he desires for him to hand Y/N over, will that work? Then we could say that we found Y/N and saved her from evil Changbin...her parents would praise you even more."

"That's not a bad thought Seonghwa, or, we could find Y/N, lock her up somewhere, and claimed she died. Maybe then, I'd get the throne." I evilly cackled, but Seonghwa looked at me with a 'done' expression. "What? Don't you think that would work too??"

"That's childish, you're better than that sir. Or, we could eliminate Changbin, which leaves Y/N vulnerable and with no choice but to return home." 

"Seonghwa, you are producing too many good plans, this is why you're my favourite butler out of all the butler's I've had during my lifetime. Whatever the case is, I will find Y/N and bring her back. I must marry her, she must think of me as a hero, I must make her fall in love with me so she'd run into my arms willingly..."

"How do you plan on doing that?"

"Patience, my friend, patience...we'll get to it somehow. Let's allow her to have her chance of freedom for awhile." 

"Do your parents know about this?" Seonghwa questioned uneasily. 

"They know nothing, they believe we're just reuniting forces, they know nothing about power." I roll my eyes, then gazed out the window with the wine glass in my hand. "Y/N will fall in love with me, I will have her as mine and then steal the throne from her."