𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Y/N's POV

"Felix!!! You used up all the hot water!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Haha sorry!!" A muffled sounding Felix responded from the outside of the bathroom.

I chuckled to myself, oh these boys. Though having only known them for three weeks, felt like a family to me.

After my shower, I saw a beautiful dress laid out on my bed, well Changbin's bed, that I was using. With a note, "Get dressed, we're going to town today! :D"

It was a white maxi flowery dress, perfect for the spring weather. I put my other clothes aside, beside Changbin's dresser table.

Looking at his photos, I'm now noticing them more vividly. Him and his two younger sisters, his parents, him, they all shared the same smile.

One picture in particular, his mother and him, she must've really loved him. She passed away a few years ago, but I can see that Changbin exudes the same aura as her, a cheerful, smiley and kind looking individual. I smiled to myself.

———

"Wow, you look like a princess!" Seungmin complimented.

"She already is one stupid." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Hope you like the dress. It was my mother's but it's for you now." His eyes swiftly trailed up and down, scratching his neck after.

"Alright we ready?" Jisung asked, "I'm ready to hit town."

"Wait- I don't want anyone to recognise me, people mustn't know I'm here-" I hesitated to leave.

"The part of town we're going to only has elderly people, they're the kindest people you'll ever meet. They know nothing much about the royal family, since this part of town is so isolated. No snitching around here, I promise." Changbin put his hands on my shoulders, reassuring me while he gazed into my eyes firmly.

I nodded, following the boys to town. Chan tagged along this time.

"Ahhh my favourite farm boys are back!" One of the grandmas cheered, giving them each a freshly baked pastry of different sorts, from cinnamon rolls to pain au chocolats.

"Thank you! We'll bring more carrots for you next time, we know you love them." Felix chimed, as one of the grandmas hugged- no, squeezed him.

"Who is this beautiful lady?" Another grandma smiled warmly at me, offering me a muffin.

"She's the Princ-" Jisung started but Changbin interjected,
"She's with me."

Thank you for not revealing my identity, I looked at him in awe.

I put my arm around his waist, "He's the kindest, he takes after all of you beautiful grandmas."

"Awh what a lovely catch Changbin, you two look so good together!!" The complimented, clapping and cheering for him. The boys shrugged and played along.

"They're the cutest, you should see them banter around together." Hyunjin remarked.

"These two are like my parents always ordering us around!" Seungmin complained to the grandmas, "...But they take good care of us, so they're not too bad I suppose." He gave a small compliment of approval.