𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

I carefully laid her down on the bed, while she shut her eyes, breathing heavily. "That was a tiring walk." She panted.

"You didn't even walk a single step just now. I should be the one saying that. Go to bed, you've worn yourself out at the club." As I attempt to tuck her in and cover her with the quilt, she pulled me by collar and kissed me on the lips.

Now this took me by surprise, compared to the other things she did tonight.

"ThanksS for being thereE for me." Her breath smelt like tequila but I didn't mind, she then let go of my collar.

I blinked twice, "Not a problem princess." The edge of my lips curve up as I observe her snuggle into the blanket, with her eyes shut tight.

"Goodnight." She hummed.

"Goodnight."

——

Y/N's POV:

NEXT DAY:

My eyes shot open and I sprang out of bed, Changbin was asleep beside me. What on earth happened last night?

I looked down, I was still wearing my outfit from last night? Didn't I change into my pyjamas?

Deep breaths Y/N. My eyes squint, trying to recall the situation which happened last night.

We arrived at the motel.
I saw a dead rat and complained.
Changbin suggested we go to a club.
I met Yeonjun.
We sat together at the bar, I watched Changbin chug on some beer.

That's all I remember. Did anything else happen? Why can't I remember what happened after that?! Did I drink?! Or is my memory as good as a wall because I cannot recall anything.

A few moments later, Changbin tossed and turned, his eyes fluttered while he stretched his arms before fully sitting up. 

"Morning princess." He greeted, "You alright?" Concern filled his voice while he saw me zoning out, staring at down at the quilt.

"What happened last night?"

"Stuff. I don't think you'd be please to know." He chuckled, which made me gulp.

I grabbed him by the collar and pulled his face closely to mine, "Don't tell me I lost my Virgini-"

"What happens if I say yes?" He smirked but I pushed him away.

"I LOST IT?!"

"HELL NO! You really think I'm that kind of man? I'm not like that." He began to laugh, "You're cute when you get flustered."

"Oh thank God." I let out an exhale of relief.

"You know, last night you-" He began but I cut him off,

"Don't- remind me about last night, I refuse to know."

"Very well." Changbin raised his hands, surrendering while he got up to wash his face.

"Wait- actually, tell me everything. I need to know." I begged, frowning at myself.

——

"I am officially never touching alcohol ever again." I grimaced as we walked down the stairs. Changbin carried our bags while I ranted about my stupid behaviour.

"Don't worry, you weren't that bad. I've seen worse, my friend Jisung-"

"I wasn't that bad?! That bad?! I was outrageous! Mother wouldn't be pleased if she finds out, Father would rage! I hope nobody actually took photographs or anything, I don't even have my phone on me to check out the latest news."

"Good thing I do, we can check on the train."

Changbin checked us out at the reception and the receptionist waved at me, "I see you're sober now."

"Oh stop it." I sneered at him.

——

DURING THE TRAIN RIDE:

"Check this tweet out." Changbin showed me a tweet on his phone,

Princess Y/N doppelgänger gets drunk at a club, dancing on stage aimlessly.

I began reading the comments:

Yo didn't know she was a wild one.

That looks exactly like her vfsaxvdal. Try telling me it's not her. I'm convinced it's her.

She got some movesss tho, shake that A$$.

She can be the princess's long lost sister hahahah

LMFAO, what is she thinking?! Don't do drugs.

Sighing, I turn off his phone and hand it to him. "Thanks for showing it to me, I'm going to promise myself to never take alcohol ever again in my entire life!"

"Learned your lesson eh?" Changbin gazes at me with awe, "There there." He pats my head.

——

Feeling bored, I begin to trace my hands along his arm and hand veins, admiring his veiny hands.

"What're you doing?" He asked with a puzzled expression.

"You've got really nice hands, mine looks like nothing compared to yours."

"I know. Want to hold them?" Oh, he knows what he does to me whenever he has that smirk on his face, stop playing with me!

"No." I nonchalantly stated, turning away from him.

Changbin's eyes never left me, "I know you do...come on." He intertwines his fingers with mine and gently strokes my hand. I shivered, this feels so good. Too good in fact.

"Can I lean in your shoulder too?"

"Only if you kiss me on the cheek first." Seo Changbin you cheeky guy.

"In your dreams."

"One day you'll be begging me for a kiss. You'll be sorry when I say no."

"Ha. That day will never come." I proudly respond. Or would it?