𝒯𝑒𝓃

Y/N's POV:

"You're joking right?" Changbin asked, full of disbelief.

"Never actually fell in love too, I hardly met people. My parents have introduced me to Princes from different countries but they were all too posh and weird for me. I prefer someone relaxed, carefree, good-looking but with a good heart you know?"

"High-standards you have there." He nodded with amusement.

"I'm sure one day, I'll find someone. Sometimes people tell me that the thing I'm looking for, can be right in front of me, the eyes can be blind to good things but sometimes even though my eyes are wide open, I still see no one. I've done enough talking for now, how about you? What's your ideal person like?"

Changbin's POV:

Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me, waiting for a response. She caught me off-guard for a second, "I uh, what?" I responded.

"Okay, it's fine, you don't have to answer the question, you macho man." She chuckled, nudging me lightly. "How long is the train ride anyway?"

"About 3 hours, then after we get off, we're catching a bus, which the ride will roughly take 3 hours. So 6 hours in total, then we'll stay the night at a motel beside the train station at which we will catch our final train to Busan."

"I'm already exhausted by listening to how long it'll take, I guess I better snooze for a bit. Can you wake me up when we arrive?" She asked, to which I replied with a sure.

__

In a matter of minutes, she fell sound asleep. Her head fell forward, bending down which could've potentially injured her neck so I lightly pushed her head back. As though fate was trying to tell me something, her head fell upon my shoulder causing a small smile to form on my lips.

Don't forget Changbin, she's a Princess and you're a commoner.

Stay away from her, you're only meant to help her. 

——

6 HOURS LATER:

Y/N fell asleep on the bus ride as well after the train ride to Suwon.

"Hey, wake up, we're here." I gently shake her.

She rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn, "That was quick."

"Cause you were asleep the whole journey." I chuckled, standing up and grabbing our bags.

"Fair enough. By the way, where's the motel we're staying at?" She stood up and I shifted aside, letting her walk down the bus aisle before I did.

"That would be it." I pointed to a light orange building with a bright pink neon sign outside of it saying 'MOTEL', except the 'T' had no light.

"Is this place...trustworthy?" Y/N gulped, standing uneasily outside the building.

"I've stayed here every time I've made a trip to my family farm down in Busan, it should be fine." I assured her, extending my arm out suggesting she enter the building before me.

——

"One room please." Changbin takes out his wallet from the pocket at the back of his jeans to make some payments.

"You're together?" The receptionist raises a brow, (pretend not everyone in the country knows how the royal family looks like), he had messy blonde shoulder-length hair, his whole left arm was covered in tattoos.

"Oh we're n-" Changbin began but I interjected,

"Yes we are. He's...my boyfriend." I blurted, scooting a little closer to his body and snaked my hand around Changbin's muscular arm.

The unfriendly gaze of the receptionist was enough to make me question this motel, nothing about this place seemed welcoming. He chewed in gum obnoxiously, staring at us with question.

Changbin glared at the receptionist, "You gonna give us keys to a room or what?"

Letting out an exasperated exhale, he stood up from his chair, grabbing a set of keys from a wooden brown key holder and chucked it at Changbin, "When are you guys checking out?"

"First thing tomorrow morning."

"See you then." The guy responded and sat back down, eyes darting to me with a vile aura as we walked away.

"What's his problem?" I whispered.

"He's always like that, it's just who he is. I guess he's just stunned that I brought someone with me since I usually come alone." Changbin says while we approach a flight of stone stairs.

"There's no lift?"

"In this 40 year old motel? No way."

As we reached our room level, my eyes scan the area, if I were to rate this place, I'd give it two stars at the most. Changbin opened the door with the set of room keys and let me enter first.

The room had light beige walls, flickering room lights, one queen-sized bed with pearl white sheets, a brown single seater sofa and one small TV at the corner. "Why are the lights flickering?" I grew uneasy at the sight of this small room.

"Probably just a fuse malfunction," Changbin turned off the lights then turned them back on which managed to solve the problem. "Better."

"I'm going to go have a shower..." I slowly spoke, putting my hair up in a bun and grabbing a white motel branded towel which was laid out on the bed.