𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒

Changbin's POV:

"Changbin! I want to dance!!!" Y/N laughed uncontrollably as she held my arm and walked unsteadily towards the dance floor.

"You're drunk, we should head back now." I leaned in closely, sternly speaking to her.

"Come come, just a few moreeee minutes!" She insisted, hugging my body tightly and nuzzled her face against my neck. Her breath was warm from the tequila, I can't believe my stupid ass let her drink the tequila shot. I should've stopped her.

"Why aren't you dancing with me??" She whined, "Hold me close to youu pleaseee."

"Let's go now, come on." I turn to exit the club but she gets distracted by another guy.

"Ooo what's your name? I'm Mrs beautiful and you can be Mr handsome." She smirked at him.

He looked at her with awe while laughing, "I'm Park Serim." (a/n: stan CRAVITY djbsksn).

"Dance with meee Serim, since that party pooper over there wouldn't

"Dance with meee Serim, since that party pooper over there wouldn't." She pouted pointing at me then pulling Serim with her to the dance floor.

I stormed over to them. Serim had his arms around her waist, I'm not going to let him touch her even though he seems like he means no harm.

"Hands off her." I pushed Serim's hands off her and pulled Y/N closely by the waist.

"Changbinnn, why did you separate us?" She whined, "I want to dance with Serim." She giggled.

"Oh uh, sorry is she your girlfriend? I didn't mean to do anything with her." Serim apologized.

"Yes she is." I lie, "...and that's alright, she's drunk anyway."

"You better take her home or something." Serim chuckled, while Y/N was still moving her body.

"I want to dance with you again." She began to move her hips against my pelvic area which was unexpected behaviour from a princess. I stepped back, dumbfounded but intrigued by her wild behaviour.

"Stop doing things you'll regret." I laugh at her, she was cute when she behaved spontaneously.

"Good luck with the rest of the night." Serim nodded, pressing his lips together to hold in his laughter, then strolled away.

"Good evening everyone! As mentioned earlier, the karaoke session will commence now!" Yeonjun held a mic, walking onto a stage.

Y/N's eyes grew wide with thrill, "I WANT TO SING!!!!"

"No you don't." I grab her by her hips and pull her close to me, disallowing her to move.

"Pleaseeeeee, let meEe you're not my mum." She scoffs, smacking my arm.

"One song then we're out of here." My voice was stern, with hopes that she'll obey me.

"YEONJUN I'LL GO FIRSTT!" She approached Yeonjun and snatched the microphone from him which took him by surprise. Yeonjun glanced over at me with a shocked expression and I shrugged as a response.

"I'd like to dedicate this NeXt soNg tooo Changbinnn over there!..." She started, then pointed at me while I sat on a bar stool, "It's called Even A Fool Knows" (a/n: I chose a song that every STAY knows ahahah)

"Even a fool knows that you're the best thing I've got. Once again towards you once more step, I will never stop, I shouldn't run away..."

She began singing...well drunk singing. I was taken back by surprise with the song choice, especially the lyrics. Whatever, she's drunk and doesn't know what she's saying, she'll forget about it the next day.

The sudden change in music before she finished singing the song made her mood change too, she was way more hyper now. Dancing on the stage aimlessly and asking people to dance with her. Oh boy.

I ran to her and pulled her away from the crowd, "We're going now."

"I don't want tooooo...." She pouted.

"Toooo baddd, we are." I mocked her tone, then piggybacked her after saying goodbye to Yeonjun.

——

"That Wasss FuN." She slurred.

"I wAnt to Stayy- with you and never return to the PalaceEe" She continued to mutter random words, sentences which made sense.

"Should we get marriedddd so I can tell Minho that I'm takEnnn."

"Your hair smelllsss nicee. I want to kiss your cheekkkk and nEcK." She began to plant kisses on my neck, while I was still piggybacking her back to the motel.

Did I like this feeling? I mean, it felt strange seeing her behave extremely inconspicuous but he kisses were soft and gentle despite her drunk behaviour. She was sweet alright.

"Kisss me backkkk....." She laughed, "You're a good kisser."

"No. I'm not kissing anyone." I huffed.

"Not even me???? You make me sad." She buried her face in my neck.

In no time, we arrived back at the motel.

"Drunk is she?" The receptionist chortled at the sight of me giving Y/N a piggyback.

"She'll be alright." I replied, avoiding eye-contact with that dude.