Chapter 2

Azal stared at the body before him.
How dare he call his majesty by name! No one did that, not even demons like himself.

Azal had been a demon probably sense birth. At least that's what he assumed. Demons creation is an odd subject. Sometimes you're born one, you become one, and other times the devil himself molds you.
Azal had no family, so he was unsure of his creation. All he knew was that he was a demon and he served his master the devil.

"Oh my god!"

Azal gasped and turned around.
Oh no! I witness!
This was bad! This was very very bad!
He just murdered someone, and-

"Pl-Pleas don't hurt me!" The witness cried as Azal stalked towards him. "I-"
Suddenly the witness fell still.

"What the?" Azal waved a hand in front of the man's face. "Hello?"
The man looked into straight into Azal's eyes. His eye color matched his own! That wasn't possible! Demons had completely not human eyes colors and the only way this would be possible it-

"Oh no." Azal breathe. "Oh no no no no no! I did not just do that! Did I...?" Azal grabbed the man's shoulder's. "Who am I?!"
"You are my master..." the man said monotonously.
"I....I thralled you!" Azal let the man go and began to pace and mutter.

"H-How did I thrall you?! I've never thralled someone let alone tried to and the fact I did it without noticing isn't good but at least I command you to forget my murder of what am I saying I don't even know you how can I command you...!" Azal went on and on.
Finally he turned to the man.

"What is you're name?" He asked.
"I am Tom, Tom-"
"I don't need a last name," Azal said quickly.
"Yes master." Tom said.
"Ok, as you're master I command you to forget this ever happened. And uh, go home!"
"Yes master..."
Tom turned around and walked away quietly.

"Oh god I gotta call Adras!" Azal  said quickly running away from the crime scene.

_________

Azal fell onto his bed in a heap.

Azal's job was to be a retriever on Earth. He retrieves the souls of the loving who have not followed through with their deals with the devil. Those who had this job got to live "Living lives" on Earth until summoned back into the underworld where they would stay until allowed to leave again for a new job.
However this job was not wanted by many. Many wanted to be supervisors for tourture, or even make the deals themselves!
But Azal was happy where he was. Not a lot of drama.

Azal grabbed his phone and dialed Adras's number.
"Azal whats up?" Adras picked up. "I just finished such a good deal-"
"I thralled someone!" Azal interupted.
"Wh-WHAT?!" Adras screamed from the other end. "Why?! How?! When?!"
"I don't know, I don't know, And I don't know! It just...happened! But I commanded him to forget it every happened."
"Do Thralls even work that way?" Adras asked.
"I'm not sure," Azal shrugged. "I mean, I think it worked."
"Lets hope it did."