Chapter 20

She knew his name. Why did she know his name?! Angels never knew demons personally or at all, they were angels! So how did she-

"There's no way!" The angel began to examine Azal's face. "Same nose, cheeks, ears, almost the same eyes...ITS YOU! AZAL YOU'RE ALIVE!!" She sobbed and hugged Azal.
"Get off of me!!" Azal pushed her away. "What are you talking about?!"
"A-Azal! It's me! Anna!"
"I don't know an Anna?! Let alone an angel!"
"Azal how are you a demon?! I...I thought you fell!"
"What are you-OW!" Azal had tried to take a step back but his gunshot wound was hurting a lot.
"Oh! I'm so sorry Azal!" Anna said. "Let me heal it!"Anna quickly touched the wound and it was gone in a flash of light.
"Uh, thanks?"

"Azal, how do you not remember me?! How are you a demon?!"
"I don't know what you're talking about!" Azal cried. "Who are you?!"
"Azal...you really don't remember?"
"NO!" Azal yelled.

"Azal...you're an angel..!" Anna said.
"Wh-What?! No, I'm a demon...!"
"No, you're an angel! We were playing and one day... you fell. You fell from heaven. We couldn't find you anywhere, no matter how hard we searched on Earth or any other realm. You were my best friend! Azal what happened-"
"I'm an angel...Adras that BASTARD!!!!" Azal screamed.

Azal ran to the alley way wall. He revealed claws and ripped the wall open, a door to hell opening.
"Wait! Azal don't-"
Azal was gone along with the door.

_______________

Tom fell onto his bed.
"Oh god I hope he's ok!" Tom said. "I'm unfrozen so either he got rid of the angel or the angel got rid of him-"

There was a knock on the door.
"Azal? Please is it you-" Tom gasped as he opened the door.

It was the angel.

"Sir, you were with the demon correct?" The angel asked.
"The one you tried to KILL? Yeah!" Tom glared.
"He's in trouble."
"What?!"
"Please I made a mistake let me fix it."
"Ok come in,"

...,.

"AZAL IS WHAT?!" Tom screamed
"A fallen angel," Anna said. "And he's gone back to hell with the knowledge . Looking for someone named 'Adras'. I worry he'll be imprisoned!"
"Oh god, Adras is bad news." Tom said.
"He's held Azal's 'creation' above his head his whole life. No wonder he never actually told Azal! He knew this whole time!"
"Well he's gone into hell. And neither of us can get in to rescue him! But there's only one way to get him out and I need you're help."
"What is it?"

"We're going to summon him."

(Heeeeey everyone! I start school today! So im sorry if i begin to forget to update. I'm human after all lol

I hope you liked the update!)