Chapter 4

(Good morning everyone, its your first update for the week! Next one will be this Friday, and so forth!)

The thrall...IT DIDN'T BREAK?!
Or did it?!
Azal was so confused.
Tom didn't seem to recognize Azal, but there is no way them running into each other was a coincidence. The thrall was involved in this somehow.
And why was Tom so...into him!? That had to be the thrall too. There's no way-

"Dude, you ok?" Tom asked.
"Uh? What?" Azal asked.
"You looked to be lost in thought," Tom smirked and lifted Azal's eyes to his. "Get lost in my eyes instead..."
Azal blushed, but didn't look away.

Suddenly Tom's eyes dulled.
"How may I serve you master?" He asked.
"Oh no!" Azal gasped. He quickly ran and led Tom into another alleyway.

"Oh god how do I keep doing this?!" Azal started to pace again. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"
"As you wish master," Tom began to undo his belt.
"NO! STOP!" Azal cried.
Tom stopped.

Azal quickly pulled out his phone and called Adras.
"Dude I'm at work-"
"The thrall! Its still there! And we're in public what do I do?!"
"Hold on, start from the beginning. What happened?"
"Well Tom-thats his name-he found em somehow? And it didn't look like he was under the thrall? But we...we looked into eachothers eyes and he fell under again?! What do I do?"
"Calm down," Adras said. "Thralls are triggered by desire or demands. Maybe deep down you have some sort of desire?"
"Thats not important right now! How do I release it for now?"
"For now?" Adras was smirking on the other end, you could tell.
"Adras!"
"Ok! Ok! Just look him in the eyes again and will him to do what you want. In this case, it's too act normal."
"Ok, got it. I'll text you if it works," Azal hung up.

Azal got closer to Tom.
"Meet my eyes," he said.
Tom looked at him.
"Be normal again, and forget I thralled you." Azal said.

Life returned to Tom's eyes.
"Wanting a piece of me already?" He laughed.
Azal realized how close he was and pulled away. "GAH!"
"Relax, I'm teasing again!" Tom laughed. "Lets go get that lunch!" Tom lead them out of the alleyway, not even questioning why they were there.

Azal pulled out his phone.

Azal: It worked, thank you!
Adras: Np, see you tonight? Same place?
Azal: yeah.