Chapter 12

Azal heard it. It could've been miles away but boy did he hear it! Azal dropped his phone and ran out the door as it's screen shattered.
Azal had no idea where he was going, but he ran faster than he ever had before.

Tom, he brain screamed. Tom is in trouble. Tom Tom Tom Tom-

Azal looked to his side and saw the alleyways. There. He had to be somewhere in there! Azal ran through the alleyways until he saw them.

"Tom!" Azal cried.
"Not a step farther!" Said the man holding a knife to Tom's neck. The man stepped into the light and smirked.
"Adras," Azal sneered. "Let Tom go!"

Tom had terror in his eyes.
"MMMF!!!" His cried were muffled by Adras.
"Adras let him go! He has nothing to do with this!" Azal said.
"Of course he does!" Adras pressed the knife closer to Tom. "He has everything to do with this! He took you away from me!"
"Bullshit! You never wanted me to begin with! Now let Tom go!"

"Why don't you just command him to come to you if you want him so badly!" Adras smirked.
Tom looked confused.
"Oh little Tom, didn't you know??" Adras got closer to Tom. "Me ands Azal here on Demons, you know from Hell! And Azal here has been thralling you all this time! You've been under his complete control!"
Tom looked back at Azal.

"Wait Tom thats not all true!"
Tom's eyes widened, realizing some of it was true.

"Well Tom," Adras released Tom. "Why don't you two have a little chat." Adras zipped away.

...

The two stood in silence. Neither dared to speak after Adras reveal all.

"Tom, I-"
"Don't," Tom spun around to face Tom. "Is it true?"
"Tom please listen-"
"IS IT TRUE?! Have I really been under your control this whole time?!"
"...yeah.. But let me explain! I didn't ever mean to put you under my thrall!"
"Liar!" Tom yelled. "I can't belive this! Let me go, now!"
"What?"
"Release me from your control!"
"I don't know how!"

Tom pushed Azal away from him.
"To think, I fell in love with you! Oh wait, I probably didn't! Because it was you pulling on my heartstrings like a puppet master!"
"But I didn't!"
"Shut up!!" Tom screamed. "I can't belive a word from your sinful mouth!"

Tom had tears in his eyes, almost as many as Azal.

"J-Just stay away from me..." Tom said.
"Tom please I can't lose you!" Azal cried.
"I never want too see you again!" Tom sobbed as he ran away.